Wireless Down Load Only On Rpm Computers

Discussion in 'PSI Superchargers Tech Questions' started by Lethal Threat Racing, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Lethal Threat Racing

Ok, all of you that are tired of running the cord out to the car or taking your computer out to the car. RPM Race Computers has a Wireless Download. I have tested and seen this product at work and it is so COOL. It has worked up to 300 feet away. You might ask can someone else see your info? No Randy has it set so only you can see the info. It will reduce the download time, increase the safety of your pit area.
    Todd Martin
    Lethal Threat Racing

Last edited: Jul 15, 2008
  2. WIZBANG

WIZBANG Member

Sorry, my Corsa unit has been wireless for a year and a half !!!!!!!!

3. Lethal Threat Racing

What is a Corsa Unit? Never heard of it. How fast is the download on the Corsa Unit? Send me Info about it if you have any.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2008
  4. Bottlefed

Bottlefed New to Blowers

Thanks for the info on the RPM logger update should be a lot easier than the extended usb cable.

Richard Gavle

5. WJ Birmingham

WJ Birmingham New Member

http://www.corsa-inst.com/products.html

Corsa has been around a long time. Their wireless is about damn good enough to be used as live telemetry.

6. fastavenger 588

fastavenger 588 New Member

that is bad ass mine is on the way to him to get instaled i am so happy i cant even type:eek:ps todd did u get your box the blower is bad asssssssss:D

7. WIZBANG

WIZBANG Member

Gees WJ , your almost as fast as Corsa :D

We really like this unit !

By the time the boat is on the trailer at the launch, the data is already downloaded over in the pits ! I don't even need to go to the ramp anymore !

8. semi-automan

semi-automan New Member

Thanks again Randy!!

I would like to take this moment to personnally thank Randy for 12 yrs of fabulous service and a great product. As of 4pm yesterday I became the proud member of Randy's RPM data aquisition system(for the second time). Although nothing is wrong with my original RPM system I felt it was time to step up and move on into the new milenium. With all those extra unused available channels I can now actually prove that Jones drives with his eyes closed.:D With the new wireless download system Kelly won't be able to complain "that its all about the computer". That in itself is worth the price.:p So get ready, I hope RPM is onboard again when we record our first 5.5(it was for our first 5.8,5.7 & 5.6 and our first 250, 255, and 260.) Still stuck in the trailer, Walt

9. Lethal Threat Racing

Fastadvenger, The cool thing is you do not have to send anything to him. Just call Randy and ask him for the wireless conection and he will ship it right out to you. I am Glad you like the blower. It was a good one for me. I did recive the blower shiping case back. Thanks. I miss the look of my Roots But I love the POWER of the C Screw.

Randy did tell me today that the other brand started in Roundy Round Racing and has crossed over to Drag Racing Computer Systems.

10. WJ Birmingham

WJ Birmingham New Member

I love my RPM logger. I also love the fact that Randy takes constructive criticism on how to improve the software seriously.

11. fastavenger 588

fastavenger 588 New Member

he told me i had to send it back to him to instal:confused:

Last edited: Jul 16, 2008
  12. Danny Humphreys

13. Dave Koehler

Dave Koehler Member

Can't tell by their web site. What's the physical size of that thing and how much does it cost?

Thanks
    Dave Koehler

14. gregl

gregl Member

It just adds an antenna to the logger and to your lap top.The cost is $398.00.I think for know I will just have to live with the cable.

15. Lethal Threat Racing

Fastadvenger. I spoke with Randy today and he did say that your unit will need a softwear update. The other units I have been working with had the new softwear. I was not aware of this. Sorry for the miss direction.

16. Danny Humphreys

size is approx 1" x 4" x 8"
    don't remember what the cost was
    you can call billy stocklin at (512) 845-9656
    he is the one who i got mine thru