Will Hanna

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by G.Reichert, Mar 5, 2005.

1. G.Reichert

G.Reichert New Member

What is wrong with your sight, its not working right. After Shellys commit it doesnt show the rest of the commits and its doing the same thing on the rest of the postings.....

2. G.Reichert

G.Reichert New Member

Also I do I get rid of all the advertising going on with caps and lenco ect....... :eek:

3. G.Reichert

G.Reichert New Member

I mean HOW do I get rid of them :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :confused: :D [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Lee Callaway

Lee Callaway The Gov

these ads are like sponsors on cars the help pay the bills. but i did like the old forums better

5. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

gloria,

with the new format with the ads, there are two scroll bars, one on the far right of your browser window that you are used to using, and now there is another within the browser window just to the left of the ads. you have to scroll down with one then scroll down with the other. i'm trying to work on a way around it.

the ads and the companies that buy those ads are what keep this site running. they are companies that support alcohol racing and our site.

no it's not what it used to be, but with me back on the site full time, it should get nothing but better.

6. alkysniffer

alkysniffer New Member

Why are you back on the site full time? I thought you were gonna be driving a car. Did something happen there we dont know about?

7. G.Reichert

G.Reichert New Member

Thanks Will but theres still something weird and I thought it was my computer but I dont think so. Where it might say theres 15 replys im only getting four to read and the last one is usually not all there like the one Shelly wrote it goes as far as her signing off and then nothing unless I click refresh and then sometimes it works and sometimes not.....

8. G.Reichert

G.Reichert New Member

ps also Im only showing one scroll bar not two :confused:

9. David Smith

David Smith Member

Gloria you will only see one scroll bar on threads that do not have many posts under the heading. When there are many posts on a thread or Will decides to write a novel then the second scroll bar kicks in.

10. G.Reichert

G.Reichert New Member

OK thank you ................ :eek: