Which chutes does everyone like for a pro boost car? Is there a light harness?

Discussion in 'PSI Superchargers Tech Questions' started by Soldierboy0098, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Greg Kelley

Greg Kelley Member

Had DJ Silver fireproof bags for a couple of seasons and had some splitting of the bags. Big Ben is a good guy.

I put on Strouds this year and have more wear than I would have thought (hole in bag). Bob Stroud is a funny guy and knows his stuff as well.

I run Top Dragster and bracket race and pull one chute every run (140 runs this year). I have come to the conclusion that they are all going to get beat-up.

2. rustyoldnova

rustyoldnova New Member

I built my first promod car 2 years ago this month. I went to stroud and bought every safety piece on the car and driver because they are local. well after almost 4 months of waiting, un returned phone calls and a shitty attitude I got some of my stuff . I was then told they couldn't tell me when I could even expect to receive the boots or gloves but they would have the blower restraints in a week. finally after argueing with them i got them to credit me for the boots and gloves and I agreed to wait the week for the restraints. After a year from the time of order and payment I did finally receive the restraints but the damage was done.

I will be replacing instead of recerting anything from stroud and they are only 15 mimutes away. I honestly think if I hadn't been local I probably would have never got any of the item they "backordered".

I would recommend white safety they are there to help us racers not to just take your money.

3. Soldierboy0098

Soldierboy0098 Active Member

Thanks for sharing your experiences, I got bit in a small way by DJ but Big Ben has and continues to work to make it right and they helped my friend Kenny a lot after his crash. The only downside I get from DJ is it has been taking a considerable amount of time to get items so far but I have only gotten a few items from them so far and it may have just been a hectic time so I believe we will stick with them. Was mostly concerned because I feared they were tough to pack on a pro mod but they could have been a different style launcher than what that gentleman was used to as well so I guess we shall try them and see. Thanks again, -Trev