Wheels, Liners, tubes etc...

Discussion in 'PSI Superchargers Tech Questions' started by Greg, Sep 8, 2004.

1. Greg

Greg New Member

What is everyone doing for drive wheels now? I lost my last Goodyear tube and was curious what the consensus was with tubes and liners. I called Taylor and they don't sell their tubes anymore. If I drill holes in my SFI wheels, wouldn't that be a no-no. I know that Hoosier made a tubeless liner, but I recall that they would only work on certain rims. Anyone running beadlocks successfully? Just curious.

Thanks,

Greg

2. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

if you're interested i got a set of wheels/tires with one goodyear tube and one taylor tube. i got one goodyear tube as a spare, and 4 spare inner liners. call me at 979 415 4959

3. flash

flash top alcohol

I have one good goodyear liner tube for sale-100.00 call me if interested at 817-832-4768-eddie mcdow

4. drew tarr

drew tarr tafc

i just changed to liners right before Indy. Centerline convos are a bargain, less than $300 each brand stinking new. Use the hoosier liner and their small tube that goes with it. Call the guys at hoosier and the will hook you up. You do have to add a second stem to the wheels to air the tire cavity and the liner tube goes through the original stem hole. The second stem comes from Hoosier and screws into the outside of the wheel into the new tapped hole. I had a buddy recommend adding an air trough on inside to help make pressure changes easier and faster (hit the rim with a die grinder cut off wheel to make a "v"from stem towars inside of rim). It was also recommended to add second stem 180' away from original hole, and space it away from inner bead of wheel the thickness of the tires bead (aprox 5/8") Drew

5. Greg

Greg New Member

Thanks everyone. Went with the Hoosier fix and seems to work well.

Greg