What Happend to the National DRAGSTER

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by Jim Peters, Oct 22, 2009.

1. clint thompson

i like it

I was at first put off by the size and the "flimsyness" of the paper, but I read the second one and the color in the pics and ads is really nice. Brad is right, it is better.

2. Frankie

Frankie Jr. Dragster

As long as the Dragster keeps coming to my mailbox and I can read it, Its all good. I read them from cover to cover no matter what size, shape etc they come in.

What I dont understand is what the change in the ND has to with with what shape the country is in right now or who does or doesnt come to this sight. I dont think any of that subject matter was relevant nor need in the thread.

3. G. HOWLAND

G. HOWLAND Member

Definitely better!!! I would much rather look at color and nice paint jobs.

4. Jim Peters

Jim Peters New Member

National dragster

In 1984 I became a member of NHRA The ND was 15x11.5 in the 90s in became 10x12 in 2009 it is now 9x10 7/8 CHANGE, yes it is. Do I like it. Color yes. size NO NO NO.

I was born in America in the state of OREGON I became a member of the UNITED STATES as a Citizen. I am proud of that and if I have offended any of you for standing up for what I believe in then EXCUSE ME,,,,,,,,,
    Go watch your TV and complain about ESPN :D

I GOT AMMO BOYS LETS GO SHOOT Something------$$
    USA#1
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------