What a joke!

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by Will Hanna, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

Now this is some funny stuff, I don't care who u are....

I don't know who this guy is trying to fool...I've heard some BS in my day, but calling this a 2008 Murf McKinney Corvette that's been 5.61/257 mph....come on...

click the link:
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.channel&channelid=430040964

when i went to his personal website, it tried to upload a virus, so go figure...:rolleyes:

2. Bigdogs

Bigdogs AFC Clutch Guy

Not

I'll bet this car doesn't run better than 6 flat!

3. jim phillips

jim phillips ta/fc

i bet it wouldnt it wont run mid 6s and it dont sound like no bad ass car thats for sure it needs to be redesigned and if you ask me it looks like an old fire bird body with a corvette emblem on the hood

4. Nathan Sitko - 625 TAD/TAFC

Love how he thanks Mickey Thompson tires....for his Goodyear front runners and Hoosier slicks...:rolleyes:

5. JR Van Osten

JR Van Osten New Member

I'm guessing that chassis and motor went 5.61 for someone else....I'm sure he calls it a 2008 because that is when he recert'd the chassis. Funny stuff....:rolleyes:

6. eli

eli Banned

Gee, I must have heard something that you didn't. I taught he said it was a 2008 Papa Smurf Mc Kidney chassis with a corsair body, and it ran 5.61 in the 1/8 @25.70 on 95 % nitro, and he freaked out all his Rican friends.including the two guys that were holding the stop watch and radar gun.:D:D :rolleyes:

7. Greg

Greg New Member

Hey y'all watch this

This person does bring up a good practice when warming up a funnycar on the ground. Always... be sure to have people standing in front of the car when whacking the throttle while the car is on the ground. This is obviously to ensure that there are plenty of bodies to run over to prevent the car from running away and hurt an innocent bystander. That's the kind of team loyalty that everyone needs.

Greg

:D

8. Will Hanna

Staff Member

fyi

For the record, the guy has had a number of shady deals in the Houston area, so it's not like I'm slamming some new guy with a dream...

9. GregM784

GregM784 Member

Sorta seems like a sleeze ball. Dont we all keep a 'blingy blingy 2008 yada yada TA/FC' in a storage yard?

10. Kenneth S

Kenneth S Member

It is an old firebird body allright with a filled in nose. I repaired a badly damaged 2002 "bird" body a year ago (not that one, that one from the front looks like an older mid 90's bird), I can spot a "birdmaro" body a mile away.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2009
  11. crdafoe

crdafoe Member

Hey now, at least we all get to enjoy the beautiful purple hue before he "letters it with all of the sponsors that are paying the bills". Ha

12. JustinatAce

JustinatAce Member

Natural selection at work. :)

13. jawbreaker

jawbreaker nonmember

FreakinRicanidiot

I can't fathom what I saw. I thought, maybe they just dubbed noises of a car into the video. Theres not a chance in hell that any of us will end up next to these morons on a race track. So I'm not real worried about that. However someone is gonna get hurt if they continue to run the car like that on the ground. Just a matter of time. Did you see the guy holding the baby right in front of the car? Next thing you know they'll be doing burnouts on the street. This is the kind of crap that hurts our image as drag racers. Not that we can do anything about it anyway. The guy standing on the front of the chassis was a nice touch too!

14. Eric David Bru

That's what I THOUGHT he said...!

:D

EDB

15. jim phillips

jim phillips ta/fc

im not the smartest guy on here but im smarter than that guy after going back and looking at that car i guess he doesnt know that the roof line on the newer funny cars are a whole lot smaller these days im going to bet that body is a 89 are 90 firebird body and who warms up a car on the ground somebody stop him from tring to impersonate a funny car driver that car wont run 5.61 if it fell off a cliff well mine wont either but i dont try to blow smoke up someones a$$ and he will probley talk some one out of some money what a deal

will where do you find this shit at

16. Will Hanna

Staff Member

myspace

he tried to send me a myspace deal, thats when i started looking at his videos. i normally wouldn't do something like this, but i've heard from more than one reliable source the guy's always got some sort of scheme going. they all say stay away from any dealings with him.

he tried to promote a big ten five race a few years back, did all this internet stuff, like $20k to win, got some of the big names to commit. finally after a few people warned the track, as of the thursday before the race, they hadn't received a dime from him. he was going around town selling t-shirts and whatnot for the race.

another local racer somehow went up to him, acting like he knew nothing about racing, and recorded the conversation on his cell phone. it was on a website a while back. this same guy told him how he was the fastest puerto rican in the world, had a lamborgini nitro fc, was factory sponsored, and had been 318 mph in testing in PR.

he was involved in some european race that never happened too, back around 2000.

the car looks like an old firebird and the motor is a big block chev.

i guess nobody told that guy holding the body about motorcycle straps?

hopefully the car doesn't have the driveshaft in it. think about it, it's probably easier to push around that way:D

17. Bruce

Bruce New Member

Yeah you see the car try to move as it revs up and the clutch tries to get into the act, that is just unbelievable that the freakin fool would have it on the ground with the clutch and drive shaft in it. Just show's what he knows.

18. Bigdogs

Bigdogs AFC Clutch Guy

This guy will probably screw somebody out of their money, would be nice to shut him down some how before people get hurt on either end (Thier pocket book or in front of the car) Any ideas??

19. JP

JP Member

All I can say is what a clown , Puerto Rico has some good racers and better fans that knows drag racing in general but I know many racers who feel the quicker et in Puerto Rico by a home car is Cay Pallens TAFC 5.94 @ 243 mph back in 1998 and Donnie Hoolbrooks 4.99 in top fuel same year. For some guy to wear a flag on a shirt and at the same time denigrate it with such remarks just shows what kind of person He really is..

20. 23/cobrajet/tee

Un Freakin Believable

What about the guy kneeling in front of the slick while the engine is reeving and the car is on the ground?