We're back up and running!

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by Will Hanna, Nov 11, 2003.

1. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

We're back up and running....thanks to Tim Rudy and Tranet.

I just thought we were having a dead weekend.........nobody could post.....doh!

Its time to let it fly again........

2. Dan Lynch

Dan Lynch Member

Hey Will, I wonder if that is part of the Afuel/BAD parity coming into play. Nobody posts over there, so they brought down your site to try and give them that .2 post advantage that they are striving for.

Sarcasm men... It is a wonderful thing...

3. timrudy

timrudy New Member

Sorry Dan,

But I'm not really capable of such a diabolical deed. We upgraded to front page extensions 2002 so that Will could get statistical data on visits, etc. for his websites. Something I've been promising him for awhile. Apparently, the FP extensions 2002 installer made some assumptions about access rights on the relevant directories and changed them. I checked the site, saw that it was up, I could log-in etc. and moved on to the next one. The truth is, users could view, but not post, because of the changed access rights, which was easily rectified, once I got the call from Will today.

The a-fuel deal (Wendland) is on another server, newer site and all, and didn't need the update. It's true that I post over there more, 'cause I run a a/fuel car, but Rob has total control over that deal.

Enjoy,
    Tim

[ November 11, 2003, 10:11 PM: Message edited by: Tim Rudy ]

4. The Zone

The Zone Member

Tim, it sure would be nice if Wendland would let this reporter and fan of both types of cars in the TAD class post there again. I guess he likes the A/FUel or nothing type of attitude. Pretty narrow minded in my 'little' mind. ;) [​IMG]
    Dean, Murdoch, speedzonemagazine.com

5. Dan Lynch

Dan Lynch Member

Tim,

Did you not read my sarcasm note. I didn't really believe you did anything of the sort. It just sort of came across my mind when I read Will's post and I thought maybe a few of you would get a chuckle out of it. But I guess all you Afuel racers are way to serious for that kind of thing. You're all to busy staying in denial about the .20 performance advantage you have...

Sincerely
    Dan

6. timrudy

timrudy New Member

Dan,
    I knew you were joking. We enjoy busting your chops. By the way, surely, you can't be talking about the .20 that my car has on the field! Have you seen my numbers? This year was miserable for us. We only qualified at half the races we attended. We took off the fall so that we could focus on our apparent problems in the shop. We're ready for 2004 now. We hope you end up being right about that .20!!!
    Tim & Crew

7. Dan Lynch

Dan Lynch Member

Tim,

When you do run that .20, you will now only be a tenth behind the leaders.