way to go Tate!!!

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by EJ Johnston, Mar 15, 2004.

1. EJ Johnston

EJ Johnston New Member

Congradulations to the whole team on an awesome weekend. way to go guys and gals

talk soon
    EJ :D

2. Wendland

Wendland Guest

Great job Tate and crew! It's too bad Tate that you couldn't quite get the button pushed in on the "Killer Pass" though. Outstanding weekend!
    Tell Dave he did an O.K. job.....If you tell him how good he did his head gets so big, he won't be able to get in the tow vehicle..... :D

3. allan

allan Super Comp

Good job Tate and crew hope this is good to come this year goodluck.

4. Brownman

Brownman New Member

Congradulations on the Houston win! Please be sure to save some of that MO-JO for Memphis, and let's hope a little magic can rub off. Looking forward to meeting you on the 26th. Our car,( your car) should be done very shortly. Thanks, again for all your help. Brownman ( and crew). ;)

5. KathyL

KathyL Super Comp

Way to go Tate and George and Crew, awesome win, and thanks for a great weekend, hanging out with all of you was totally awesome. I am ready to do this again!!!! [​IMG]

6. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

way to go tate. car was strong.

kathy - i wondered if that was you hanging out at the pit, i must have passed you by 15 times this weekend. always see you on the boards. say hi next time.

7. NITROITCH

NITROITCH New Member

Rob please read your email,,,Warren Dauzat

8. KathyL

KathyL Super Comp

Well dang Will, I had no idea that you passed me that many times, next time just holler at me and let me know who you are. Ha!Ha! I was there all weekend and even stayed thru Monday to see Tate and his team win this event and they did!!! I cannot wait to see the winner's circle picture, I had a blast hanging out with this team.

I will be there in April for the National, and guess where I will be at.....Branch-Etterman pit, Will stop by and introduce yourself, would love to meet ya. [​IMG] I promise not to bite. Ha!Ha!
    (Nice board ya got here)

[ March 18, 2004, 08:28 AM: Message edited by: KathyL ]

9. Steve

Steve New Member

Be careful Will she will bite. And come by register at our board sometime. We are in the chatroom almost every night.

http://www.tatebranch.net

click on message board.

Steve

10. KathyL

KathyL Super Comp

I will put it this way, I do not think anyone has died of a bite from me yet. :D But I really do not bite Will, Steve behave :D :D and I do hope to meet up with you at Houston next month Will. It is always good to meet new folks. [​IMG]