War Announcer Brian Olson steps up to the big show.

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by Mike Husen, Apr 22, 2005.

1. Mike Husen

Mike Husen New Member

War Announcer Brian Olson will be doing ‘Double Duty” this season as a color commentator for all of the IHRA National events.
    In addition to announcing all of the WAR Events in 2005, Brian will be working in the IHRA broadcast booth, providing color commentary. Olson has been involved with drag racing for 35 years and currently works with the World Alcohol Racers as well as the Carrier Boyz team sponsored by Fram Air Hog and Autolite XP Spark Plug sportsman entries. As if this isn’t enough, Brian will also do voiceovers for Clear Channel on Motorsports Broadcast Events.
    “After a three year hiatus, I was hired as an announcer by the World Alcohol Racers in 2004 and soon realized how much I had missed announcing Drag Racing events. As the Announcer of the WAR Events I was brought back to my “Roots” and rekindled my love affair with Drag Racing states Olson”. I defiantly have a full plate for the 2005 season, but I’m commentated to making it a great season for everyone involved.