Virginia return road accident

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by Dan Lynch, May 4, 2007.

1. Blown and Injected

Blown and Injected New Member

truly missed

I have gotten to know Scotty Mac in the past few years through Frank Schuster,,he was truly a class act guy. The best personality and sense of humor. My father ,Harry Hall and mother Thelma, called me Sunday morning and told me the news. The both were upset and from our entire family,, oue thoughts and prayers go out to Scotty's family and the entire Terenzio team. Scotty will be truly missed,,God Speed brother,,

"How youz Doin' " will never be the same.............

Ken Hall

Shenandoah Racing

2. newtronbomb

newtronbomb Jr. Dragster

God Bless

To the family and crew my heart an prayers go out to you . Godspeed Scotty Mac . Newtron TACF 182

3. Randy G.

Randy G. Top Alcohol

May God bless Scotty, and for his family and friends as they grieve this terrible loss. Parts and pieces can be replaced as we know. But when we lose a friend it reminds us of how precious life really is.

RG

4. PANMAN

PANMAN Super Comp

Very sad news!! Our hearts and our prayers to Scotty Mac and his family
    his friends and team..Our d-1 racing family will sure miss him!!
    from all of us on the Gill crew.

5. michael hall

michael hall New Member

When I hoped it was a case of mistaken identity. Scotty was the nicest guy in the pits. I met him a few years ago, and he made everyone in the Terenzio pits laugh and smile, even if the rods were hanging out! Being missed is a an understatement, he is what makes Div 1 the family atmosphere it is. Scotty, I love you brother and will miss you deeply. Frank, Deb, Steph, Victor, Peter and Pop, I hope you are ok and if we, the entire Shenandoah family can help,let us know...Mike

6. T.T.

T.T. New Member

Scotty Mac

There no word's to explain this loss we are sorry for all the family's involved R.I.P. Scotty. Anthony Terenzio / Mickey Ferro & Crew

7. 310TAD

310TAD Top Alcohol

Prayers

Although I'd only met Scotty briefly once last year, he left a very good impression.
    Our thoughts and prayers go out to his loved ones.

Godspeed Scotty,

Marty

8. uwarrior

uwarrior Member

Deepness condolences to Scott's family, Victor, Frank and the crew.

Paul Weiss
    and the Ultimate Warrior team

9. michael hall

michael hall New Member

I am so sorry to have forgotten his wife, and three children. They must be going thru a very tough time, and if any of us can do anything, we are here.

10. scott_derenzo

scott_derenzo New Member

i dont what to say. i worked with scott. i raced with scott. If he didnt go to that race he would have been with me. All i can say was he was my freind. HE WAS MY FREIND.gods speed my freind love you.

11. 182 TAD

182 TAD New Member

God Speed Scotty Mac !!!!!

Serge TAD-11

12. pmbuick

pmbuick Member

Scotty Mac

To all our friends and family, we have just returned from 2 days of mourning our best friend, husband, son, father, neighbor, coworker, crewman and mentor.
    I thought I was Scotty's best friend, but it turns out he had several hundred of them. I only wish all of you on this board could have seen the multitude of people who turned out to pay their respects.
    On behalf of everyone at Terenzio Racing, Victor Terenzio, Frank Schuster, Jack Palmer, Peter Sorbo, Nick Sorantos, myself and our resective families, I would like to thank Scott's wife Maria, his mom Jeane, brother Mark and the rest of their families and neighbors for being there for us (can you emagine?) and making the past few days manageble for us.
    Love to you Always, Scotty Mac
    Peter Maple
    Terenzio Racing 111 TAFC

PS: on Scotty Mac's mom urging we left the cemetary with a nice smokey burn out!

Last edited: May 9, 2007
  13. pmbuick

pmbuick Member

Scotty Mac

I was asked to post this message from Maria MacIlvane and it is my honor to do so: Peter,
    Please post the following:

We would like to thank everyone for all of their condolescenses and prayers- He loved what he was doing and feel comforted to know that so many people cared for him.
    Love Maria, Nicole, Jennifer,Kristen,Jean and Mark MacIlvane

14. the jet

the jet New Member

Heavy Heart

I would like to send my condolences to the entire MacIlvane family and Terenzio Racing. I didn't know Scott personally, but I'm sure he enjoyed life and his family. I feel Scott and his family will be a part of my thoughts forever. Godspeed Scott.
    John Anderika

15. David Smith

David Smith Member

16. pmbuick

pmbuick Member

Thank You David,
    all of us @ Terenzio Racing know how close you were to Scotty Mac and we can't wait to see the rest of your pictures from this weekend.

Thank you again, Peter Maple Terenzio Racing