Veney, AJ, BAE, etc. flow numbers

Discussion in 'PSI Superchargers Tech Questions' started by general23cmp, Feb 26, 2005.

1. general23cmp

general23cmp New Member

I was just wondering if anyone has ever compared the flow numbers at various lifts for the major alcohol hemi head manufacturers to see which seem to provide the best out-of-box performance. These numbers seem hard to come across. Obviously, I am trying to determine what brand to go with, and I want to make the most logical selection. Unfortunately, I am not financially capable of buying each brand and a flow bench to compare for myself. What are your thoughts, comments, or input (actual numbers would be appreciated)?

Thanks guys...

2. topalky511

topalky511 Member

hey on the subject of new heads is it true bae released a new stage 6 head a couple of weeks ago, not just a late model stage 5 , but a whole new head?

3. Thurston

Thurston New

In your comparison make sure to include Total Flow. Many top running teams are using these heads. Contact Steve at 248-558-4490 I believe he will share the flow numbers with you. I don,t remember but they are very good especially on the exhaust side.

I would like to see the comparison numbers posted when you get them.

4. DQUES

DQUES Member

Regardless of which brand you decide to go with , they all run good with the correct person tuning them . I have seen heads flow huge #'s and also some great dyno #'s but on the track is a whole different ball game . Take a look at the past alky champs over the last few years and you will see a pretty good spread of the head mfg's in both NHRA and IHRA .