torco dumps nhra teams?

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by Tommy, Nov 26, 2005.

1. McSnyder

McSnyder Jr. Dragster

Snyder Motorsports/ Torco Racing Fuels for 2006

You guys might not want to believe everything you read on the internet. Snyder Motorsports and our team will be Torco Racing Fuels next year. We are excited for the opportunity Evan, Brian, Latrell, and everyone at Torco have given us, and look forward to a great 2006 season.
    Mick Snyder
    Snyder Motorsports/ Torco Racing Fuels TAFC 5
    www.snydermotorsports.com
    www.torcoracefuels.com

2. DQUES

DQUES Member

I for one do not care where Evan or anybody else gets their money from or how they made it . The point is that he IS spending it on drag racing which is good for the sport or at least the sport I am interested in . I doubt if anyone is going to post their W2 on this page to verify their income or explain how they made it but , maybe those who are curious can post their W2's and explain their own financial income to maybe get the ball rolling .

3. 4 CYL TOP FUEL

4 CYL TOP FUEL New Member

I Have Also Used Vp In The Past, But I Don't Understand How Nhra Can Only Give Us 1 Supplier To Buy From. Vp Is A Great Product But When You Have To Pay 3 To 4 Hundred Dollars More How Is That Fair. We Should Have At Least 2 Suppiers Of Any Product. Lets Keep Pricing Down, This Sport Has Gotten Way Out Of Hand As Far As Costing. O Well I'm Nobody. But We Will Be At The Snowbirds Running A Brand New A/fuel Car Driven By My Son Eric Edelmann Owned And Built By Valdes And Butler Chassis. Come Buy And Say Hi. God I Love This Sport!!!!!!!! Ps We Will Be Running Torco Fuel!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. T.V.

T.V. New Member

Which one?

5. EXTREME B/FC

EXTREME B/FC Jr. Dragster

monopoly law

I thought this country had a monopoly law stating that no one company can have the entire market place for there product. That they had to allow competition of there product. This law was put in place to help control price gouging as seen with VP hydrocarbons products today.

Joe

6. DQUES

DQUES Member

Dave Hetges , alcohol dragster

7. 310TAD

310TAD Top Alcohol

Woodchip,
    You've got a pretty good head on your sholders. Do I know you? Drop me a PM. Your reply is very true.

McSlimer,
    Congratulations on beying my teammate for another year. LOL

T.V.,
    Evan's own TA/D (driven by dave Hedges along with crew chief Brian Pfifer), and his Top Fuel car, were in W. Palm for the Citrus Nationals. The TA/D team will be running at the Snowbirds next weekend. Not sure about the T/F team.

Has anyone on here ever heard of looking a gift horse in the mouth. Evan, Brian, Latrell, and the entire family at Torco enjoy drag racing, and seam to enjoy helping out racers while increasing their brand recognition. Torco Racing Fuels is just one of Evan's many businesses, in which he has worked his whole life to be in the position where he can help all these race teams. If he told me I was out tomorrow, I would still be grateful to him, and wish the best for that great bunch of folks. NHRA should watch what bridges they burn (as we all should). They are gonna end up chasing a great bunch of drag racing loving businesses over to IHRA. If they don't, all these negatives vibes might.

Go Team Torco,
    Marty

8. Kevin Brown

Kevin Brown Top Dragster

Marty congrats on the number 5 finish as well as being sponsored in 2006!

Hopefully we can hook up next year Team VP against Team Torco! Battle of the fuels...Alky vs. Nitro Torco vs. VP......

Kevin

9. T.V.

T.V. New Member

Thanks, I was wondering about the article you were talking about but I found it shortly after I posted a reply.