Top Alcohol Driver stands update

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by Will Hanna, Jan 3, 2006.

1. clint thompson

"check" in the mail

hey jeff,

forgot about the deadline, called beth at ACS today and paid by credit card, will email photo on monday. thanks again for putting this together.

2. Greg Sereda

Greg Sereda New Member

I sent off a cheque today and picture through e-mail with instructions for delivery.
    Thanks,
    Greg Sereda
    S.S. Motorsports

3. Jeff Wilson

Jeff Wilson New Member

update

The following list only includes people who have sent check or credit card for stands. American Colorscans will not place the order for standes until they have recieved some type of payment for at least 25 orders.

Van Hauer
    Jeff Wilson
    Nathan Sitko
    Jason Rupert
    Mert Littlefield
    Tim Bowgren
    Don Hudson
    Tim Nemeth
    Johnny Athens
    Eric Morris
    Clint Thompson
    Marty Thacker
    Robert Perkins
    Greg Sereda
    John Hedley
    Carl Magee
    Jeff Carroll

4. clint thompson

come on guys, lets get this thing done already! you spoke up so now lets pay up, just call them and use your cc it is simple and only takes a couple minutes. (now i just gotta get my photo in!!)

5. D. Palmer

D. Palmer TA/FC

Jay Blake talked to Bruce at American Colorscans and ordered two stands last week Jeff so you can add two more to that list. If my math is correct we need six more teams to step up to the plate to get the ball rolling. We are getting new uniforms and Bruce said he can do the posters anytime for us after the shirts are done, but he needs the orders so he can purchase the stands. So get the orders in guys so we don't hold up the process for the west coast gang that will need them sooner.

6. Jonathan Johnson

Jonathan Johnson New Member

Mine is there

Mine is there, well kind of. Anyways, I'm on the list, so that makes 5 left.....

JJ

7. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

get the payments in...

as of today, only 18 paid drivers. cmon, get those payments in. as late as i am, i didn't think anyone was worse than me....i was born a week late and havent been on time since...lol.

will

8. Dave Germain

Dave Germain New Member

Stands?

I guess I am a day late and a dollar short but what are the stands? If somebody could fill me in maybe I could jump into this? Dave Germain dgerm10777@aol.com

9. sc7662

sc7662 Member

??? wondering

Well someone finally takes the bull bye the horns and gets something going for the class and how many of the top 10 from each of the alcohol classes respond 1 maybe 2.Maybe they think they are to good and figure they dont need it,???? my quess.Maybe Will Hanna should think about these people when he post info about the class or accomplishments and disregard any news about them.If everyone would play (togather) and stick (togather) the class might get somewhere.I know they are only stands but they are COOL LOOKING and when the fans come bye and half the people have them and the other half don't.Well if i was a fan,i would like to collect everyone's and not just a couple from various teams.And looking at the list it seems like the ones who could really afford the stand and take time to sign cards are the ones who are staying away and not getting involved. IF YOU ARE WONDERING WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT JUST LOOK AT THE TOP TEN IN BOTH ALCOHOL CLASSES.HOPEFULLY THEY WILL AND FIQURE OUT ITS FOR THE BETTER OF CLASS AND NOT JUST SOMETHING TO SAY WELL IT DID'NT WORK ,TOLD YA.

BMANS

10. M Tigges

M Tigges TAFC

We don't have an excuse,(late) but its paid.

11. ITS IN MY BLOOD

Where Are They !!!!

I AGREE WITH.... SC7662
    IM ALL FOR HAVING SOME LEADERSHIP FOLLOWING
    WHERE ARE THE POINTS PEOPLE ????HERE IS JUST A LIST
    OF THOSE WHO HAVE NOT BEEN INVOLVED , OR CONTACTED
    TO GET INVOLVED, OR PRESSED TO ( GET INVOLVED)

manzo
    newberry
    federlin
    force
    payne
    chesterman
    moats
    bucky
    cheeseman
    harrington
    gordon
    snyder
    david ray
    stidham
    branch
    demke
    will
    johnson
    kelly
    gallant
    shields

12. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

time

i would be willing to bet by year's end we'll have at least 85% participation in the driver stands/posters in both classes top 25. i'm kind of looking forward to gainesville, when i'm one of the 'cool' kids on the block that has my driver stand...lol.

i think once people see them, they'll jump on the bandwagon. here's a pat on the back to us 'pioneers' who led the way...and to those who put this together.

13. ITS IN MY BLOOD

there cool all right,
    but for the people who have paid and are in line to get theres, they are still waiting on the 25 minumum to be filled. i know there was more than 25 people that wanted these stands and posters back in dec. and the deadline was on the 15th of jan, are they going to be ready for pomona to those who have paid already????
    by end of the season...well that just shows the class moves too slow as a group,
    and the move on these stands was to do it as a group and come out in 06 and show the class is alive and kicking ,....and looking good...
    im done talking..im just a crew member anyways..........................

14. Jeff Wilson

Jeff Wilson New Member

We Done It

Better late than never!!! WE HAVE 27

Here is the current list of people who have paid for stands.

Van Hauer
    Jonathan Johnson
    Jeff Wilson
    Brent Henry
    Nathan Sitko
    Jason Rupert
    Mert Littlefield
    Mark Woz
    Karen Benkovich
    Tim Bowgren
    Will Hanna
    Don Hudson
    Tim Nemeth
    Jeff Isabell
    Johnny Athen
    Eric Moris
    Clint Thompson
    Marty Thacker
    Robert Perkins
    Greg Sereda
    John Hedley
    Carl Mcgee
    Jeff Caroll
    Monty Todd
    Robin Samsel
    Fred Tiggs
    Dan Lucas
    This is the list as of today @ 12:00 eastern time. Bruce is only placing the order for the stands that he has recieved money for on Wed morning. If you want a stand at the price that was quoted please get your money in by end of day on Tue (we have already extended the order date by over a week) Pricing quoted was for buying stands in lots of 25 or more. If you miss this deadline you will have a couple options. 1. order you own stand, or take a chance that he gets orders for anouther 25 stands. WE NEED TO GET MOVING SO WE CAN GET THE STANDS TO THE GUYS GOING TO POMONA!!

So far Bruce has recieved 4 photos. So the people wanting to have theirs by Pomona need to get them in also.

Jeff

15. Dave Germain

Dave Germain New Member

stands

Ok, I am still in the dark. What are the "stands"? Is/Are thses something I need to be involved with? I would love it if somebody would fill me in on these. Dave Germain 253-973-2619 TAFC/6057

16. Woodchip

Woodchip Top Alcohol Dragster

Dave start by reading Promotion of the TAD-TAFC classes thread then continue on to read all the pages of this.. the Top Alcohol Driver stands update thread. That should give you some idea of how this promotion has evolved and is now in the ordering phase.

17. Dave Germain

Dave Germain New Member

I'm In

ok I ordered one today, Wednesday morning. Now a picture???? Hmm..... does it have to be me? I am uglier than a mud fence. Hell I got enough ugly to start a whole other person. My mom said that my face could make a freight train take a dirt road. Maybe I'll get one of those glamour shots?

18. ITS IN MY BLOOD

HEY DAVE .....

HOW BOUT PUTTIN MY MUG ON THE POSTER ???
    I AM, GOOD LOOKING, & A MULTI TASKER...LOL..SLICK
    ...........................just give me the wheel

19. Dave Germain

Dave Germain New Member

You can have the wheel, I just want the rest of it. And you are a good looking guy for a goofball

20. ITS IN MY BLOOD

LMFAO.......thanks dave.........i luv ya man

BUT YOUR STILL NOT GETTING MY BUDWIESER