This is what the post office told me.

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by Gene Terenzio Sr., Feb 24, 2014.

1. Gene Terenzio Sr.

Will,
    post office told me you never shipped my order.
    I called paypal and they are going to contact you.
    also the post office said you should have a investagation number,
    can you tell me what it is,
    This is what the tracking says.

Tracking Number: 9405903699300121592047
    in-transitExpected Delivery Day: Monday, February 10, 2014
    Product & Tracking Information
    Postal Product:
    Priority Mail 2-Day™
    Features:
    Insured
    USPS Tracking™ Date & Time Status of Item Location

February 7, 2014 , 7:30 pm
    Dispatched to Sort Facility .
    PASADENA, TX 77505

February 8, 2014
    Electronic Shipping Info Received .

February 7, 2014 , 3:33 pm
    Acceptance .
    PASADENA, TX 77505

as you can see you made a label but you never shipped the belts
    maybe you misplaced the package, i don't know ,all i know is what the post office told me.

and thats you didn't ship it.WTF

Gene Terenzio Sr.

2. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

Wtf

First off, using a public forum isn't the way to handle this. If everyone got on here every time USPS, UPS or Fed Ex lost something or didn't deliver something on time, well that would be a lot of the messages on this site.

The way normal people handle this is to pick up the phone and call or email direct. Maybe even a private message.

I guess you want to make some public spectacle out of this and get some attention on how Will Hanna is screwing poor Gene Terenzio Sr.

I dropped your belts off at the post office just like everyone else who ordered belts on 2/7/14.

If you notice, look at the tracking info:

DATE & TIME
    STATUS OF ITEM
    Dispatched to Sort Facility
    PASADENA, TX 77505

February 8, 2014
    Electronic Shipping Info Received
    February 7, 2014 , 3:33 pm
    Acceptance
    PASADENA, TX 77505

You don't get a package dispatched to the sort facility if you don't drop it off.

Trust me if it was laying around I would send you the damn belt. I sold out of that size belt in a matter of days so I have no reason to screw you. If you would not have bought your two belts, someone else would have, probably that same day.

Secondly, I did not get an answer from the postal service until Saturday afternoon and what they told me basically didn't amount to shit. I need to call the post office in PA to see if they got it. I am following up on that today and was going to give you an update to what I found out as soon as I did.

I'm not real happy with the postal service on this, but I have had similar issues with UPS and Fed Ex. It happens.

Anyone who has followed this site for a number of years has known that I have kicked you off twice now. Your other screen names "eli" and "tutubono."

Strike 3, you have a permanent vacation from my website.

Since you have made a public deal out of this, I will update those following this 'beltgate' saga.

Best of luck to you with your new TAFC ride. Good luck doing business in this racing community. We're a pretty tight group, and I don't have to tell them what a pain in the ass you can be, you showed them all by yourself publicly.

Nonetheless, I will make sure you either get your belt or get your money back.

3. Will Hanna

Staff Member

update

Apparently there is an idiot at the Lake Ariel Post Office because I had someone there tell me it was never shipped, even though the public tracking info shows it was dispatched to the sort facility.

I called the post office in Pasadena, and they confirmed it was dropped off and dispatched to the sort facility in North Houston. There is no arrival scan at North Houston.

I was told we were going to have to "just wait" and that I would have to wait until 30 days to file an insurance claim.

I will try to get more answers tomorrow.

4. Blownalky

Blownalky Top Sportsman

I like the USPS but they do sometimes have issues. I just received my PRI badges and info pack last Friday. It was only a couple months late, LOL.

5. Soldierboy0098

Soldierboy0098 Active Member

Shipping

Hi Guys, This happened to me with the post office on an item I shipped just before X-mas, I dropped it off at the post office and it left for an unknown (even to the post office) sorting center and promptly disappeared, there was no tracking at all and no way to contact the sorting office as they don't work during the day and won't answer the phone at night. Even the post office here tried to call them. A month later after being told I was SOL the part showed up at the intended destination. It was never scanned in anywhere. Unaccountability will be the death of all great things.

Trevor Sherwood

6. pennance

pennance Member

It took 2 weeks for a package to get across state for me on usps ground. 10 days to get from Bay Area CA to Bell Gardens "LA" on the first hop to California City. I can ride a bike faster than that! My lesson learned is if you want accurate tracking and timely delivery. DO NOT USE USPS GROUND.

Also lesson learned yesterday was it was 3 bucks cheaper shipping my roll cage plates to Baldspot for padding overnite than 2 day air. Next time you ship check out the overnite option. It might save you money!

Dave

7. jeffj

jeffj Member

shipping can be a full on nightmare, I am with you Will and Gene, guy ships the parts and it does not show up and every body wants to puff up. Step back, take a breath and understand that it will all work out.
    Jeff

8. Will Hanna

Staff Member

update

Just an update -

I filed an insurance claim on the package. I am waiting to hear back from USPS.

I have also given Paypal the documentation showing that I shipped the package.

I would have refunded the money by now, but since it's tied up in a Paypal claim, I will have to wait.

9. tad2155

tad2155 Member

Will tha Thrill

Will has always been good to me and I got everything I ask for, anything can happen wen u r shipping
    something I hav been lucky with racers being straight up and honest wit me
    if ur not it will usually catch up wit ya,,, ;) and these bords will kill ya

10. jeffj

jeffj Member

I echo that; Will is a 100% straight arrow and has been nothing but great to deal with and to speak to. Any suggestion otherwise is way off the reservation in my experience.
    Jeff Johnsen

11. Will Hanna

Staff Member

Big Winner

Looks like Gene is the big winner. PayPal gave him his money back.

I'm still fighting the Postal Service over the insurance claim.

For the record if this had been handled under normal circumstances I would have refunded his money or replaced the lost product by now.