TAD parity? Shields/Finke/Gallant all run 5.30s

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by wolfgang, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

does your little dog bite?

anthony,

what's your dog's name? you crew chief, I crew chief. if I don't have a dog, neither do you, so please don't post on this topic either.

really, this is a discussion forum. arguably, the best in the world when it comes to alcohol cars. A/F too. i think i'm qualified to comment on the issue. if not, people can just disregard it.

i might end up on the a/f side as this situation unfolds. if you read my responses in this thread, it's mainly to statements that if blown cars were in bradenton they would be running teens. then it was to the statement the blown cars haven't done anything in seven years.

so when i'm working on a blown car, all i'm doing is taking up for the blown cars for my own interests. then when i'm not working on a blown car, i shouldn't comment because i don't have a dog in the fight. damned if i do, damned if i don't.

2. fuelslut

fuelslut New Member

anthony is no.1 in div.2 right now.

3. Will Hanna

Staff Member

dicero

i know anthony and he works for bill evans...

4. baux

baux fuel altereds forever

God bless you

:eek: Now willy what car are you the crewchief, consultant or owner on? Cuz I didnt try and cut you down, i just mearly asked wich dog was yours. Not sure why you seem to have taken it so personal...Oh yah thanks for the place to post... hope to see ya soon willy!:D

5. Will Hanna

Staff Member

dogs

anthony,

i will be consulting for chris foster's tafc this year in nhra. just because i'm not wrenching on a tad this year, i'm just supposed to not give a damn anymore? that's all i'm saying. then you called me out for flip flopping based on whichever cars my friends have. if you go back to the archives, when i worked for jason cannon's a/fd, i still said the class was unequal and the blown cars needed some help. after years of not doing anything and letting a lot of teams make the switch, then they hit the a/fd's, i was aggravated with that. while i have pushed for parity since, if you noticed, i have favored untying the blown car's hands since, rather than slowing the a/f cars down.

guess i'll see you in gville. i won't have my dog with me, either.:D

6. Don Hudson

Don Hudson Supa fly

May I have another.. Please

I would like to stir the parity pot, please. There is a LODRS race in Phoenix.
    looks fair to me.

PS, Im a Huge NIVER fan.

But I also have a thing for BLOWN cars.

7. matt bynum

matt bynum New Member

and cox ran 280
    but see what happens when the weather starts to get hotter

8. Don Hudson

Don Hudson Supa fly

We only race today.

I do see your point. But the reality of it all is thats what happened at that race track today and yesterday. I can guarantee you that NONE of the great cars that ran at Phoenix really care about anything other than what they ran this weekend.

Its all good. Its racing.:)

9. Creech

Creech Member

Even being a blown alky guy myself I didn't like the a fuelers getting cut to 94% at first but a/fd top qualifiers already in Gainesville and Shields with a '28 @ 271 in the final. Should be some good close racing this year, at least until the new blowers come out!!! :D:D:D:D

10. ch3no2

ch3no2 New Member

Here we go, can't wait until we hear how the 94% is not gonna help the blown cars.

11. Creech

Creech Member

Are you saying all we need is a .950 lift 305 a/f cam to get a D to go at 128%? maybe they wouldn't knock so many belts off too.