Steve Torrence is gone.....

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by The Zone, Feb 14, 2006.

1. Kevin Brown

Kevin Brown Top Dragster

That folks is why he is the champ! Thanks Steve-O for the info.....

KB

2. Izzy

Izzy New Member

Steve, I'm glad to hear that you're still driving for Tom. I bet momma K looks pretty sexy when she's mad! jk
    Izzy

3. Kevin Brown

Kevin Brown Top Dragster

Yo....where in the hell were you going at 12:30 am?.......Had a blast Jeff...thanks for the help....let's do it again sometime

KB

4. semi-automan

semi-automan New Member

Another entertaining rumor filled thread killed by the truth.

5. Frankie

Frankie Jr. Dragster

Steve,

Thats what I found very weird. I just happened to be at the back of Steve Federlins pit area when you all towed by and you made the comment good race or something to that effect when you went by and then your mom came in and all hell broke loose. I kinda thought to myself if there was a real issue I figured you or Tom woudlve come down and squared it away with Steve. Glad all is well between the two camps. Ill come by in Vegas or Houston and intorduce myself

6. Izzy

Izzy New Member

Hey Kevin, it was a blast pitting by you guys! It's just too bad we didn't run any better (but we looked good). I'm just a bad loser so we went home. I hope we didn't make too much noise when we left.

7. Kevin Brown

Kevin Brown Top Dragster

Ditto....................................not all all

KB

8. Don Hudson

Don Hudson Supa fly

wonderful. Its always nice to see good people acting like "good people", the press has a funny way of making something "not so big" into something REALLY BIG.
    lets race!!

9. Bob Perkins

Bob Perkins New Member

commited

darn,i already sent my resume.after seeing tom and shane might be looking for a commited driver.i aint no driver but i have been commited twice.
    love ya all.b.s. i mean bp

10. Frankie

Frankie Jr. Dragster

What I want to know is how this stuff gets out and around. Unless you were the half a dozen of us or so ( in addition to the crew ) that was around Steve and Patty's pit area when this transpired, how did it get to the press. I obviously wasnt around the Torrence/Conway pit when the Torrence family and crew walked out but I know there werent any press folks around the Federlin pits. What is it, word of mouth?

Oh and Bob Perkins you are too funny. I think we all need or have been comitted at point or another, we drag race, that in itself is insane =)