Spokane 2014 Top Alcohol race

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by mark6052, Mar 8, 2013.

1. troysitko

troysitko New Member

Too late, maybe next year.

I know it's too late for this year, as dates are already set, but having Mission and Spokane back-to-back wouldn't be such a bad thing for us NFC teams. As for a top alcohol race in Spokane, would it be a big draw to have TAD, TAFC, NFC and NTF all at one race? It might have that World Finals feel that the big race there once had. It might possibly be too expensive, but has it been looked into?

Troy Sitko

2. The Zone

The Zone Member

Mission has never tried to book a big event against the other three or four major division 6 tracks. meaning their schedule is worked around other events as well. Some event do get adjusted,

life will go on, and hopefully the four div six tracks here on the coast can keep their schedules in a non conflicting mode

Dean

3. mark6052

mark6052 Member

I believe with chuck coming to help; Spokane will be able to improve on operations. Its been a learning curve for me. and Im just trying to help herd the blown alcohol races! communication is the key to the tracks success. When we can get the nitros in the area booked for two weekends they would prefer that to choosing where to go. Its the same for the bb cars.

4. John Evanchuk

We would certainly attend a Regional Event with the Top Alcohol classes. Spokane is the closest track for us northern cars to travel to, so losing it has been a loss for us.