speaking of scam artists....

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by Will Hanna, Jul 14, 2009.

1. dan109p

dan109p tafc

Also where did he get that Wally he is holding in the picture on his website? And I noticed that he has the number 27 on the car. Wouldnt that mean that he finished 7th in division 2 at some point? Well, I looked back 10 years and didnt see him finish seventh let alone even attend any div 2 races.

2. PROCOMP1

PROCOMP1 New Member

Thank God for Sal Ramos.... Without his creative juices flowing, providing us with countless seconds of entertainment.... I honestly do not know how we'd survive the days!

SAL... U ROCK! Keep LIVIN THE DREAM MAN!!!:cool:

3. eli

eli Banned

Yes, and remember when you die, because your so crooked, they will have to screw you into the ground. :D

4. nitrocoupe2009

nitrocoupe2009 New Member

The REAL Wally story

HERE IS THE REAL WALLY STORY!!!!

Sal, I have sent many e mails and you have sent many responses….This has been to no avail in regard to actually producing any payment from you to us in regard to these now nearly 400 days past due accounts….This has gone long enough…..I need a firm answer (an exact date), that we will be receiving the entire past due amount of $6242.83, and the trophy that Bruce was gracious enough to allow you to borrow…We need to get this resolved and we need to get this resolved now…Please get back with me with firm information…Thanks..Eric

Eric Cody

Senior Sales Executive

Phoenix Custom Apparel

Office Phone: (888) 215-6090 ext. 120

Cellular Phone: (303) 717-5284

5. rick macedo racing

rick macedo racing New Member

super sal

send it to a collection agency they will get it or make his delusional life more miserable.

6. david vidal

david vidal New Member

The Scam??

Hello... I will soon ask some questions to Mr. Sal Ramos. If he is a real Puertorican, he should now who I am. He will have the oppertunity to debate the stuff that I'll present him. "Si eres boricua tendras que decir la verdad". Attn David Vidal

7. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

repo man

Bruce if you're reading this, we both know a good repo man in the Houston area....

8. david vidal

david vidal New Member

9. Alkydrag

Alkydrag Sr. Dragster

Sure is alot of crap about one *sshole. I think if I were him, I'd be crawling into a cave and never come back out. But then again, I'm not Sal (I'm ashamed to attach my last name to his) Ramos, the worlds lamest, slimiest, lieing sack of stinkin rican. I'm sure by now he's heard some if not all of the shit being thrown at him. The poor S.O.B.
    BTW-Will, what's the longest thread on ITA?

10. altered boy

altered boy Outlaw Altered

holy shit NC that's pretty funny!

but am i the only one that noticed when you scroll over his pic on the main page it flips to a pic of freakin wilkerson's car?? WTF?? i'd be one pissed mutha if i was wilk

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2009
  11. nitrocoupe2009

David he told me he owns mansions in San Juan ...he also claimed his dad was blonde and white and his mom was Puerto Rican . He "claims" they are deceased and left him millions and millions in property in connecticut and puerto rico that he was an only child and very spoiled. But then again he told me he lived on Machu Pichu in Peru for a year and he's the largest employer of Puerto ricans in Florida in his Apparel Company .....so if you ever get a chance to catch up with him its not hard look for the only 10 second funny car at the track towed in by a uhaul open trailer with a ridiculous loud mouth standing next to it in his Barney firesuit! I love you you love me were a great big family hahahahaha what an idiot this guy is!!! just wait til you talk to him !! trust me it is an event!

12. PROCOMP1

PROCOMP1 New Member

Sorry... I edited you post on accident... :eek:

I was trying to copy and insert this little tid bit about that picture:

"OR IF YOU WERE ONE OF THE SAFETY SAFARI STARTING LINE GUYS WORKING THAT SESSION AT BANDIMERE!!! I WAS.

I remember this run. I was standing against the wall in Wilk's lane, about 15 feet from the car..... So I missed being in the shot by about 10 feet! WHEW... THANK GOD!"

13. JustinatAce

JustinatAce Member

Don't worry, we can all catch up with him at the Playboy Mansion's Halloween party.. WTF?

14. PROCOMP1

PROCOMP1 New Member

Hellz yeah we can. Maybe he can heli-transport (ala NASCAR) all of us who are racing at the Vegas Race for a night with Heff??? If he was the brilliant marketing guy he claims to be he would take care of his peers!!!

COME ON SAL!!! JUMP ON BOARD MY IDEA!!! FREE OF CHARGE!:cool:

15. david vidal

david vidal New Member

BE THE JUDGE????????
    [​IMG]

16. nitrocoupe2009

OMG!! WHERE DID YOU GET THAT????? that is AWESOME!!!!

17. underby6

underby6 Active Member

Nice work on the pic, I just saved it and tagged him in it on Facebook lol.

Brandon Booher
    NHRA TAD #323

18. AlteredFan

AlteredFan Member

19. GregM784

GregM784 Member

Ya, i noticed that crap too. Just slightly hypocritical

20. david vidal

david vidal New Member

HELLO: YEAH, THIS IS A VERY BIG CLOWN.THIS GUY IS DOING THIS TO EMBARRASE OUR RACE. THERE ARE MANY LIKE ME THAT ARE PROUD TO BE PUERTO RICAN FROM THE ISLAND (NATIVE), RAISED AND BORN, PLUS WITH THE ACCENT LIKE I HAVE KNOW THEM. HE IS TRING TO BS A LOT OF MY FRIENDS THAT IS WHY I HAVE THOSE PICTURES. IF ANY BUSSINESS OWNER READS THIS PLEASE DON’T DO ANY BUSSINESS WITH THIS CLOWN (SAL RAMOS), HE DIMINISHES OUR RACE, NEVER CALL YOURSELF THE 'WORLD FASTEST PUERTORICAN' EVER BECAUSE I GOT THAT SPOT, I AM THE FASTEST PUERTORICAN,,,,, I RUN 277 M.P.H. IF ANY ONE HAS WANTS TO VERIFY HERE IS A PUERTORICAN MOTOR SPORT WEBSITE;;http://www.carrito.net/board/timeslips.php . IN MY JET CAR I’M THE ONLY PUERTORICAN IN THE JET DIVISION TROUGH N.H.R.A. AND I.H.R.A. I BUILT MY CAR IN PUERTO RICO AND GOT CERTIFIED IN PUERTO RICO.THIS GUY IS SICK BUT MORE SICK IS WHO EVER WANTS THIS GUY TO PROMOT THEIR BUSSINESS. THEY WILL GET BURNED REALLY BAD SALEING T-SHIRTS OUT HIS TRUNK. THE VIDEO HE HAS ON MY SPACE WITH STEVE GREBECK IS MORE THAN 6 YEARS OLD, STEVE GOT KILLED IN 2002. THIS IS WHY HE USED THE VIDEO BECAUSE DEAD PEOPLE DON’T TALK. SO YOU CAN NOT GET CREDENTIALS ABOUT THIS CLOWN. THE SPEED HE CLAIMS IS A TOP FUEL SPEED 331 MPH. HE HAS NEVER BEEN THAT FAST AND IT IS DISRESPECTFUL ON HIS SIDE TO CLAIM THAT BECAUSE I A LOT OF US WORK HARD TO DO A GREAT SHOW AND MAKE SOME GOOD NUMBERS AND THIS CLOWN TALKS LIKE HE HAS BEEN THERE. IN SOME CASES I HEAR SOLDIERS TALKING BS LIKE THEY HAVE BEEN IN COMBAT BUT THEY HAVE NOT. I HAVE BEEN THERE AND OTHERS HAVEN’T. WITH RESPECT TO ALL OF YOU I HAVE TO TELL HIM SOMETHING IN SPANISH JUST IN CASE HE DOESN’T UNDERSTAND ENGLISH: SR. SAL RAMOS EL VERLO USTED COMO TODO UN PAYASO PROFECIONAL TRATANDO DE COJER DE PENDEJOS A LA GENTE LE PUEDE TRAER CONSECUENCIAS BIEN ADVERSAS JAMAS USTED A TRABAJADO POR PUERTO RICO Y MENOS JACTARSE DE QUE ES EL BORICUA MAS RAPIDO DEL MUNDO USTED LO QUE ES UN HASME REIR Y UNA VERGÜENZA PARA TODOS LOS BORICUAS DEL MUNDO EN ESPECIAL LOS QUE HEMOS PUESTO EL NOMBRE DE PUERTO RICO EN ALTO Y VER COMO UN INFELIZ ,ACOMPLEJAO Y DESCARAO COMO USTED DESTRUYE EL BUEN NOMBRE DE LOS BORICUAS EN ESTADOS UNIDOS,LE RECOMIENDO QUE NUNCA COINSIDAMOS EN UN EVENTO QUE ESTE YO PARTICIPANDO POR QUE LE GARANTIZO QUE LE DEJARE SABER A TODOS LOS BORICUAS QUE ESTEN PRESENTES QUE CLASE DE BASURA USTED ES Y QUE ES EL QUE A ABONADO A QUE LA GENTE DECENTE DE AMERICA Y EMPRESARIOS NO CONFIEN EN NOSOTROS.SORRY FOR THIS PEOPLE,HE IS A DISGREACE FOR OUR RACE.THANK YOU.DAVID VIDAL
    note :this is one of the show i will be in!!!real deal!!no frinkin rican!!!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 2, 2009