speaking of scam artists....

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by Will Hanna, Jul 14, 2009.

1. krachtmotorsports

krachtmotorsports New Member

freakin rican

Aha Sal! selling t-shirts out of a u-haul? what happened to your million dollar hauler? And what happened to your being in Brainerd? We looked all over for you but i guess you had to be on your yacht again probably headed to Bahrain or Qatar huh? How did the 40 million michael jackson tribute shirts your company was making turn out? Been watching wal-mart for your cut out but still not seeing them. Hmmmm maybe somebodies lying here eh Sal? I'm glad we helped expose you for what you really are. I heard there's some company lawyers from Shell who would like to have a lil chat with you about the emblems. good luck sal (your gonna need it LOL)

2. Randy G.

Randy G. Top Alcohol

Instead of bashing this guy we should be nice and start a web site where we can all contribute to the meds he's not getting.

3. Tompkins_Racing

We all knew the car was a firebird, not a Corvette. I found some images that prove this. But I was really suprised to see the car on the track. No burnout shots? What about a shot of the scoreboard on that 5.61 at 257 MPH?

Here is the link: http://freakinrican.groupsite.com/gallery/3717

4. jim phillips

jim phillips ta/fc

that car with that combination wont run 5.61 250 if it fell out of an air plane

it might though if MANZO was pushing him ( LMAO )

5. GregM784

GregM784 Member

Nice lack of funnycar boots in those shots. Wuttadork

6. Randy G.

Randy G. Top Alcohol

I thought he told the girls on TV he went 330 miles per hour?

7. Tompkins_Racing

Oh! I didn't notice the lack of boots. But I did notice a couple of other things that are missing. Look in front of the engine . . . chassis seems to be rather bare for a car that can run 5.61. I also can't seem to find his starter anyplace?

8. Tompkins_Racing

If we give it enough time ole Sal may claim to be the world land speed record holder! :eek:

9. UP IN SMOKE

UP IN SMOKE New Member

lol he did...on a you tube interview he claimed he goes 4 seconds @ 331mph but now that its 1000' he goes 3.72 seconds @ 323mph. A top alcohol f/c with faster than nitro f/c times....:confused:....I WANT 1......:D he is a fool to listen to. He has a facebook page with over 600 people and alot are a list actors. How did he figure that out? If you think about it he does have the con artist thing down!!!! :eek:

10. nitrocoupe2009

nitrocoupe2009 New Member

oh hes good

He convinced someone to sell him their corvette and gave them a CHECK as a deposit and guess what ?????? It bounced!! With all his billions and the shell deal and the walmart deal and it bounced?????? What is this world coming to when the banks stop covering checks from overdraft for billionaires????

11. nitrocoupe2009

Being privileged enough to have actually seen this magnificent piece of machinery up close I can tell you all that it is a steel block 427 with a littlefiled 6:71 now with that amazing combination he has managed to break the sound barrier so much props to the all powerful all knowing sal!! I feel so dumb now buying lencos and aluminum kb olds and 14:71 kobelcos god the thousands and thousands I've wasted to go 6.00 when I could have just pulled an old 427 out of a junkyard impala and slapped a $1000 blower on it and poof I'm running faster than john force. I am so stupid!!

12. Randy G.

Randy G. Top Alcohol

That is a great testimonial for Littlefield Blowers.:cool:

13. eli

eli Banned

adolph said
    "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it, sal you nazirican

Last edited: Aug 28, 2009
  14. nitrocoupe2009

his lambos on facebook

He posted pictures of Lambos on his Facebook claiming they're his and they are NOT FOR SALE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm gonna post a pic of tiger woods yacht and say its mine but its NOT FOR SALE ......LOSER:D

15. nitrocoupe2009

THIS IS WHAT HE PUT ON A SITE FOR BUSINESS PROFESSIONALS

Sal Ramos

Design Apparel / Race Professionally at Sal Ramos Apparel / Freakin Rican Motorsports
    Houston , Texas

* About me

Where I grew up
    Connecticut
    Places I've lived
    Ct. Fl. NV. NYC. LA. PR.
    Companies I've worked for
    Sal Ramos EXPRESS
    Schools I've attended
    Wharton , UCONN, Harvard School of Business
    Other names
    Freakin Rican

16. jody stroud

jody stroud ZOMBIE Top Dragster

What a tool.....bet he wears fake Rollex watches and fake gold.... asshole.:p

17. Alkydrag

Alkydrag Sr. Dragster

The nazirican? Now that's some funny shit.

18. nitrocoupe2009

This guy is certifiable

LATEST ENTRY ON SAL'S FACEBOOK IN REPLY TO A QUESTION IF HE WILL BE AT INDY................................

We are still sitting on the fence, I have to have One car go to Playboy Mansion for Halloween , which isn't done yet, and the other being finished and painted , hopefully Racing, will keep you posted , thanks for keeping up with me, Good Luck,Sal

19. rick macedo racing

rick macedo racing New Member

Will you have to give this maniac his own column.If cost is a factor I will start the cash flow.

20. jim phillips

jim phillips ta/fc

I wonder if he reads this stuff and the impression he leaves people with i believe if i was him i would change my ways its guys like him that keep some people from really getting any help i knew he was full of shit the first time he answered on of my adds on my car

get real sal