speaking of scam artists....

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by Will Hanna, Jul 14, 2009.

1. nitrocoupe2009

nitrocoupe2009 New Member

what a joke

Gee he said he was debuting his top fuel funny car at norwalk and racing with tim wilkerson hmmm wonder what happened hahahahahaha I can't believe he's not at all embarassed by that ridiculous 10 second car! Gee did he fire it up for the crowd too?? That always cracks me up!

Last edited: Aug 2, 2009
  2. nitrocoupe2009

look out!

No one tell the freakin rican that theres a purple race rig online for sale he may steal the pics and photoshop his logo on it like everything else he had on his websites

3. nitrocoupe2009

I have an official team shirt !! I should have had him autograph it !! damn!!

4. marketingchick

marketingchick New Member

5. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

Wow

wow. this dude takes jackass to new levels.

I'd be willing to bet the list of Puerto Ricans that have been faster than him starts at the local Friday safe street night test 'n tune.....

6. Bill Sweeney

Bill Sweeney Jr. Dragster

There's a huge difference between embelishing a story to make yourself sound better, and flat out lying. This guy is a bold face liar who apparently figures no one that knows he's full of chit will ever call him on it in public.

Unbelievable.

7. eli

eli Banned

Ever hear the saying, Any Ink is better than no Ink, IMO, he got enough, Lets stop now. I can't stand looking at his butt ugly face, much less listening to him bullshitting.

8. nitrocoupe2009

oh but Eli he is a predator and if we keep this up hopefully the buzz will reach the entire drag racing community and all the innocents will have this information so when he approaches them with his stories about his 11000 sq ft house and his 60 exotic cars and his 120 ft yacht and how he has 600 million in accounts in dubai and germany and thats just a small part of his bull ! everyone will be aware that he is lying and is penniless living off his girlfriend Judy in Texas and driving a $500 car . His only worldly possessions are his 10 second funny car and his annoying bird that he worships! this guy is dangerous he preys on women and race teams with promises of fame and fortune . He really pours it on and has soooo many pictures of himself and all these lavish cars and people but after careful inspection you can clearly see its all done with photoshop ! so as sickening as it is we need to keep spreading the word so no one else gets taken by his B.S.!!

9. eli

eli Banned

Well as Rosana Rosannadana would say, NEVER MIND! Why don't someone kick his ass. Or the bush trick.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2009
  10. rick macedo racing

rick macedo racing New Member

What ???????

What the hell was that,I thought the disco shoes were bad

11. Randy G.

Randy G. Top Alcohol

This guy has high hopes. Some day he will be in Washington DC standing in front of the White House when he gets his picture taken.

12. nitrocoupe2009

Oh my God !! I am sure had he thought of it he would have all ready done it ! but he says he has a 180 IQ so hmmmm maybe he has all ready but only shows it to foreigners ??? look I really am the president see here I am photoshopped in to the oval office and again here i am photoshopped on to air force one ....what a loser

13. PROCOMP1

PROCOMP1 New Member

With one of those really cool camera's with the shiny red lazer dot which helps the photographer FOCUS before pulling the 'trigger' on the "Camera".:cool:

14. nitrocoupe2009

So now Sal is trying to buy this guys replica Green Lambourghini Diablo and he's telling the guy he will give him $20k down and pay him off !! This guy is gonna steal this Fake Lambo and somehow get away with it!! unbelievable !! Check it out it's the green diablo on the first page at lambobuilder.com !!! Someone has to stop this guy !!

15. Alkydrag

Alkydrag Sr. Dragster

This guys no better than the F*ckin Rican. Did you see what he did to the Corvette brake calipers. He grinds off "Corvette" and then inscribes "Brembo" on them. He also uses a Fiero chassis. I don't care what you call it, the drapes don't match the carpet.:confused:

16. ch3no2

ch3no2 New Member

Wow, this guy is a genius. I bet he has ran through all kinds of dumb hot chicks. He's got balls of stone to play that game. I'm impressed and jealous.

17. UP IN SMOKE

UP IN SMOKE New Member

simply........WOW. :rolleyes:

18. rick macedo racing

Technicly he does use the words REPLICA and streatched FIERO chassis so he is covering himself.Now if the buyer isnt able to read or understand the wording its not fraud

19. nitrocoupe2009

The seller does disclose that the car is not real and that it is on a fiero chassis etc etc the problem is SAL is trying to steal it and then HE will tell the world it's REAL !!!

20. rick macedo racing

with any luck he wind up selling it to a undercover cop and get caught in a sting operation get hit by the judge with his gavel and be the quickest in cell block D