Shawn Jones

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by David Smith, Nov 8, 2003.

1. David Smith

David Smith Member

Way to go Shawn and Lawren and the rest of the Dash for Cash Team!!!! 5.633 career best pass to take out the number 1 qualifier Jay Payne. Keep up the goodwork. Goodluck Tomorrow

2. lynnengels

lynnengels New Member

great job guys, all your hard work is starting to shine, plus its good to see those fontana mtrs. run good too. lynn engels

3. lynnengels

lynnengels New Member

to lawren, shawn and the gang (very impressive)we always new those fontanas had it, and now your showing it. once again great job guys. lynn engels

4. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

congrats to shawn and lawren, definitely look like they will be a force to be reckoned with next year!

5. imjustafan

imjustafan New Member

Who is this guy? :confused: I had never heard of him before Dallas.

[ November 11, 2003, 04:14 PM: Message edited by: imjustafan ]

6. Shawn Jones

Shawn Jones Jr. Dragster

Thank you David, Lynn, and Will. We have worked really hard all year long and have spent countless hours trying to get our car to run and it finally all came together this past weekend. Bob Miner and my dad gave me a great car to drive all weekend long, and they made me look better than I was. We just came up .0002 short on going to the finals, but Dennis was on his game all weekend long and he deserved it! Hopefully next year Bob and my dad will give me a chance to redeem myself. ;)

Imjustafan- I'm a nobody thats lucky enough to drive the car that my mom writes the checks for. [​IMG]

[ November 11, 2003, 06:41 PM: Message edited by: Shawn Jones ]

7. Rapid Transit

Rapid Transit New Member

Good job Shawn, aren't Mom's wonderful!!!
    Kim

8. allan

allan Super Comp

Shawn it was killer to see go rounds it would been neat to see you and Tate run each other maybe next time have good holidays and hope to see next year.

9. Shawn Jones

Shawn Jones Jr. Dragster

Kim- My mom is more than wonderfull, but then again I'm a little bias. [​IMG]

Allen- ya that would have been pretty cool to have two New Mexican's square off, but then again I think DT more than proved why he was there. I'll see ya next year.

[ November 12, 2003, 02:33 AM: Message edited by: Shawn Jones ]

10. imjustafan

imjustafan New Member

Shawn I hope that I didn't come off as an a$$. I was serious when I asked who you were.

Anyway, great job. You hauled ass and put out some good cars. I don't know much about the Fontana's but it seems they run pretty good.

Heard a rumor that the Miners were putting together a Team again. Any truth to it?