Rumor Mill or Fact Mill?

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by Pat McGill, Sep 18, 2003.

1. Rapid Transit

Rapid Transit New Member

Enlighten me please. Which/who is cheating in BAD? Rumor?

2. Stilwell

Stilwell New Member

3. Wendland

Wendland Guest

Please don't ask me to answer that. If you don't know, you don't need to know.....

4. Pat McGill

Pat McGill Member

Hmmmmmmmm

"“We were lost at Indy, and I had put a new engine in and we smoked the tires and since I was twenty-ninth out of twenty nine in the field before the last run I figured that I needed some help so I went to Jerry Darien and asked him to look at my car. When he did, he took a look at it and just shook his head and said ‘I couldn’t run my car that way.’ And then he showed us some things to do and it made all the difference in the world,” Mike said. “Jerry told us that we were messed up in the clutch department and he just suggested that we move some weight around and that’s what we did and the results were amazing.”" - From Drag Race Central

5. TheBlondeCrewChief

TheBlondeCrewChief Almost A/F

I haven't got the slightest idea who got what from who, but I can recognize a statement that's worded to get a provocative response from someone (since I have been known to do that myself)... and it sounds to me like we've all jumped up and into it.

Making statements or wording questions that puts someone on the defensive is a virtually sure-fire way to get an offensive response.

6. Michael Gunderson

Michael Gunderson New Member

Debi, you are correct but since the person trying to get a response does'nt pay my bills and I sure as hell don'nt need his opinion I'll leave it at that. Besides I think I had already stated the facts way earlier.MG