Ripped Off

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by Sledge, Apr 18, 2010.

1. Sledge

Sledge Poor

Anyone else been ripped off by Tootees Racecars?

2. crdafoe

crdafoe Member

Ever looked through the "Scammer Watch" forum over on RacingJunk? Apparently they have been well known on that forum for quite some time.

Signup for a RJ account then you can login to the forums. Then visit: http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtopic.php?t=2408

Too bad you hadn't asked before dealing with them.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2010
  3. Sledge

Sledge Poor

Well I took my car to him in early 2006 before that post was even started and I just got it back in worse shape than he got it 4 years ago!

4. Finman's 57

Finman's 57 New Member

From tooties website:

"TOOTEES IS CLOSED ON FRIDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY AND MONDAY.
    HOURS ARE TUESDAY 10AM TILL 6PM. WEDNESDAY 10 AM TILL 2PM, THURSDAY 10AM TILL 6PM
    UNLESS BY SPECIAL APPOINTMENT.
    DUE TO OBAMANOMICS."

20 hour work week ? How to they get anything done ? Ooops , they dont. They go racing 4 days a week on your dime. :p

5. UP IN SMOKE

UP IN SMOKE New Member

we have a tootees chassis that we bought. When we needed a pair of wheelie bars built for it we thought about haveing them build them but then remembered all the BS we have been through with dealing on the web. We will only deal with the guy who we can get our hands around their necks!! I feel for everyone who gets burnt cause we have aswell. We bought a motor from a guy who sold it for a guy he knows. We still dont know who's motor it was cause no one seems to know the motor and never called us back. Sound confusing? It was and we got $6,000 of parts for $12,500 we spent. Hope you read this post BOB we still have not let it go!!!!!! We will meet someday.;) It might have not been "your motor" but you sold it to us. From what I got is that the BOB had a similar motor that was junk and either swaped parts or switched motors and we got all the junk. Always check people out, just because they are well know doesnt mean they are good guys.:(

6. Sledge

Sledge Poor

Yes, I think he and his whole circle are rip off artists. It is a shame that someone with his talent is a miscreant!

7. Bruce

Bruce New Member

He must be a impact employee

8. Sledge

Sledge Poor

Well, thanks to Tottee he has screwed up a TAD roller and who knows how long now it will be before I can get it on the track! Beware, this guy is a major turd who screwed over many people, not just me, Vet or not!

De Oppresso Liber

9. Sledge

Sledge Poor

I hope you guys post this rip off artist on all the boards, local race track boards, or anywhere on the internet you can! The only way to keep this together and prevent the guy from screwing other people is to get the word out.

10. Sledge

Sledge Poor

11. rick macedo racing

rick macedo racing New Member

Anybody file with the state att generals office