Regarding Noonan Racing

Discussion in 'System One Pit Buzz' started by vamcaptain, Nov 28, 2017.

1. vamcaptain

vamcaptain Member

I am reposting this statement from Clint Thompson which was originally on Facebook:

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE. As of today I am ending my affiliation with NOONAN RACING. After 15 months of getting nowhere towards our goal of moving to SC and working full time to help make their business better I have had enough. The Noonan's extremely loose relationship with the truth, the lack of a customer focused attitude towards their business, poor customer service, and extremely poor communication has led to this point. I have made many sacrifices during the past year to make this happen, including missing an entire season of racing, but I am over it. I urge all of those who are in the market for alcohol hemi racing engines and parts to consider that integrity, customer service, parts availability, and access to quality repairs in a reasonable time should be high on your list of priorities when choosing where to spend your hard earned money. The performance of the top cars in the alcohol fueled classes will demonstrate that there are several choices available that all make about the same power. The difference is in the service and respect that you will experience, and long after the shiny bling of the fancy finish has worn dull, you will still be dealing with the manufacturer. Choose wisely my friends. Peace.

2. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

Clint is more than welcome to post his opinion here.

I have been running Noonan Racing products and service since 2009. I am still proud to be associated with them and will stand behind their products and services.

I have no ill will towards Clint and respect his decison. I have also spoke personally with him. I enjoyed working with him while he was working with Noonan and wish him the best of luck in future endeavors.

3. vamcaptain

vamcaptain Member

Nothing personal Will. Clint's word is gold.

4. ProMod83

ProMod83 Member

Unfortunately Clint is correct and there are many many people that have had and are going through issues with them now. Their customer service is horrible, I am not sure they care either. Clint was the best thing they had going....The new guys lie just they same as Renee and Jamie do.

AJPE, BAE, MBE are way better options. Service, honesty and integriy go a long way. Like Clint said the bling wears off and you have zero service with the Noonans.

Billy Thompson

490mega2 likes this.