RAY VEIRHELLER!!! Barberton, OH.

Discussion in 'Classifieds Buyer/Seller Feedback' started by c_adgent, Sep 10, 2013.

1. skeen

skeen Member

UPDATE, the Barberton police just called me back this morening. mr veirheller was arrested 2 weeks ago, he made a deal with his attorney that he would make restitution in two weeks... WELL, he didn't & the Barberton police stated they were going to the grand jury today for the two felonys mr veirheller has.

their was a felony warrant out of Michigan AND mine, that were both is the ncic database. they are BOTH within the 500 mile radius { if your within 500 miles of a felony you committed, they WILL pick you up. the officer told me mr veirheller wouldn't do any time there because their jail system wasn't big enough for low crime felony's { drugs & such rate higher }

I made it CLEAR the Henderson has a LARGE new jail that houses federal, state & county inmates & I will make sure mr veirheller has a bed here !!!!
    I don't know if mr veirheller can be tried as a persistant felony offender here because his other felony's were in other states, but Im going to find out & Im going to find out if their are any federal laws that cover the thefts that mr veirheller has done...

thanks for all the feedback guys, Id have never been able to catch this guy without your help , Steve Keen 270 869 8853

2. Charlie Yannetti

Charlie Yannetti New Member

Hats off to you guys for staying on this Ass Clown.. just a tip from an old retired cop.. have your attorneys contact the local office of the FBI.. most of the stuff that Veirheller has pulled off across State lines falls plainly under the Interstate Commerce Act, and in all liklihood also under sections of the RICO Act.. in other words, ITS FEDERAL..

With the guys in Ohio having difficulty in deciding whether it is criminal or civil, CAUSE IT IS CRIMINAL IN ANY STATE, I would be looking to get the case out of their hands, cause it's aparent that they don't have a clue.. just keep in mind that law enforcement may, and should, handle this as a criminal matter, all the victims may addiotionally file civil suits to attempt to get restitution..

HEY RAY!!.. I'm still here.. IMAGINE THAT!!!

3. Senior moments

Well, I'm getting confused here. I'm in Canada and Vierheller ripped me off as well. I have in been in touch with Lt Jamison of the Barberton PD on an ongoing basis. He said there were 3 complaints incl mine, and wojuld I come to court to testify when it went to trial.... I know he was arrested, but didn't know anything about the restitution aspect nor his failure to comply. If he does NOT do time that will be a crime too!..He's gonna get what...a "talkin to"? Steve, can you keep me in the loop on this?...Phil Nedham 289 200 8326. Thanks

Last edited: Oct 30, 2013
  4. jay70cuda

jay70cuda Well-Known Member

I agree I'm the guy from MI he screwed over. The money went into his account and be what??? Bought food , paid bills , ate steak ? We paid for all that. But he has a dragster at his dads shop. Why isn't all his racecar operation seized yet ? And how is his father clean in all this? Isn't that like being in possession of stolen equipment ? And Ohio is a maximum of 25% of his paycheck ! Well great well all get $5.00 a month for the rest of our life! Unacceptable! Everything he has should be taken to auction and the money raised should be given to us. We're gonna get screwed, I have no faith in justice system.

5. Charlie Yannetti

You're right, Jay.. but the story goes that the dragster and a bunch of parts were taken by another guy, or two, to settle a business debt.. this being after this stuff was already bought and paid for by a guy in Australia.. I would think that if a PROPER investigation is conducted, his father and these other two guys, who have been trying to peddle the stuff on other sites, should all be charged as co-conspirators.. there are no clean hands involved in this deal, not even Dads.. and if I was the guy in Australia, I'd be claiming all of my bought and paid for stuff as stolen, so it could be located and seized..

I heard that his wife filed for divorce and his house is in foreclosure.. there probably isn't any money to be had, but there is plenty of HARD TIME available..

But then, we are talking about Ohio here.. seems that law enforcement out there is sadly lacking in knowledge and should be deferring to a higher authority, like the Feds, or at least the State Attorney General's Office..

6. jay70cuda

Lisa omiller is the law director of Barberton. She is pretty
    high up. Hope this helps. 330-848-6728
    Somehow we need to get FBI involved. Steve has the right idea. We need to go after 5/3 bank for the patriot act. All our money wen in to that account and the bank has a way to track it to where it went. That when they need go after those people who touched it next. But the bank will never do that, that would be too easy to get us all paid back. The bank has policies to cover them in an event like this. And why wouldn't she divorce him. So she can get away clean with the money , or so she thinks. If its this easy to screw people over and get away, why wouldn't everyone do it.

7. skeen

skeen Member

I will keep everyone who's asked in the loop. he may not do time in OH, but he's going to do time in KY. how much time is 2800 dollars worth ??

I have a lunch date with my attorney this weekend & I will see who can and should be contacted to get the most "BANG" for Mr. veirheller !!!!!

I'm NOT closing my eyes on fifth 3rd bank . THEY are OUR BEST chance at EVER seeing ANY money back !!! while it MAY not be possible, I'm going to find out for certain if we could have the feds force fifth 3rd to pay the money back !!!

8. Charlie Yannetti

All banking records can be subpeoned by law enforcement agencies conducting an investigation into fraud.. your attorneys should fill you in on that.. they can also be subpeoned in a civil action..

I'm basing this on my knowledge of NJ law, but it may differ in other States.. and just so you know, the Feds have carte blanche with bank records anywhere...

9. Senior moments

Does anybody know if he's still behind bars....or did he bail out?...Hope he's still in the can, with a guy named Bubba

10. ProJack

ProJack New Member

Throw a set of ProJacks on top of it all. I've never filed anything against him...but if someone wants to add that to a complaint, i'll jump in on it.

11. Charlie Yannetti

Just so you all know, if you are a victim, you have to go to your local authorities and file a complaint.. you can not just add to someone else's complaint..

That being said, the more victims and more complaints, the worse it gets for the idiot..

BUT, I can't count on my fingers and toes the amount of people who have reached out to me over the last 6 months to complain about being ripped off by this guy, and to learn of only 3 complaints on file??.. WTF??.. I heard of two more out of Div 2 for almost $30K.. you have to move.. most laws do come with a Statute of Limitations, and you could get shut out... JUST SAYIN'...

12. jay70cuda

Update.
    So he is sitting in county jail in Barberton county waiting to be picked up to take a ride to Kentucky. Great job Steve. Your the one who is gonna really put a hurtin on this guy. Hopefully they're able to trace where the money went and every single person who touched it gets arrested as well. 5/3 is guilty in this as well but I feel that's well above our pay grade.

13. Senior moments

Great job Steve!....he didn't get me for a large amount of money - $400...but I just want to see justice done and it looks like it is going in the right direction. What I can't understand is all the others who say they were ripped for large $$, just bellyaching about it and doing nothing. Even though I'm in Canada, I made damn sure I was one of the complaints lodged in Barberton, not to get my money back, but to see this skank gets whats coming to him

14. c_adgent

c_adgent Member

Still in jail.

As of this eve. ole Ray Ray is still in the pokey. Got a nice little letter in the mail from the DA and all!! I told the SOB he had messed with the wrong people & we were gonna bite his ass. Now.... good luck on EVER seeing any of out money back.

15. skeen

skeen Member

getting OUR money back was a thought I gave up on after the 5th week & nothing but excuses. sorry guys, this guy is NOTHING but a smooth talking theif !!!!!

NOW he's going to get to spend some time in jail !!!! MULTIPLE jails I do believe !!!!!!

16. c_adgent

c_adgent Member

Speak up!!

I know for a fact that Lt. Jamison of the Barberton Co. Sherrifs office follows this thread. I can not stress enough, if you have had bad dealings with Ray Veirheller, please contact them.

17. skeen

skeen Member

UPDATE !!!! UPDATE !!!! I had an attorney hired by rays parents call this afternoon, He wanted to know if they paid me back what I was out, if I would drop the charges !!! I told him I would, BUT he knew He would have to get the county attorney to drop it also. { Id bet the commonwealth will not drop it, or they will pick it up if I dropped it. } still not holding my breath on getting my money back. I was VERY clear that ray WILL serve at least 3 years here, and IF thy want to TRY and bail him out , pending sentencing , they'll have to pay full restitution THEN . as Kentucky doesn't have bail bonds, AND he's from out of state !!!

I think things have gotten VERY REAL for ray !!!!.. isn't karma a bitch !!!!!!

18. c_adgent

c_adgent Member

Also

I also had the same phone call. After consulting with Lt. Jamison, I was asked not to accept this buy out. Jamison guranteed that we will still get re-embursed but the DA has put alot of time into this & is everyone just dropped the charges, nothing would ever come of this whole deal.

19. c_adgent

c_adgent Member

Let it be known. Ray's lawyer is viewing this thread & I hope he is aware of what kind of scumbag he represents. The only reason this issue has gotten this far is because everyone has voiced their complaints & have stuck together. I for one, gave Ray multiple opportunities to resolve this whole issue with a simple repayment. AND nothing ever came of it but another lie. At this point I'M not willing to dismiss my part for a simple check. How about a verbal apology for being a crook? How about actually answering my calls RAY?! He didn't seem willing to cooperate with me after he cashed my check, now that the show is on the other foot I hope he has to walk around in it a while.

20. Charlie Yannetti

Soooooo.. the Ass Clown's lawyer monitor's this thread??.. well at least he knows that ALL victims are being compelled to come forward to be included on the list.. and if the list continues to grow, the chance of that lawyer getting paid for his efforts decreases.. but then, unless there is hidden victim money, this lawyer is probably a Public Defender paid by us anyway.. It has also been said that Lt Jamison, Barberton County Sheriff's Dept, also is checking in on this site.. if that is the case, it might be easier for him to locate victims by contacting ALL NHRA Division Directors, and ask them to reach out to the victims in their respective Divisions.. might cut down on some of the leg work.. and definitely bring out more victims who just don't have a direction to follow.. AND, you can always reach out to me, Brother..

BTW.. why aren't we hearing of Federal involvement???