Rate buyers and sellers with "Trader Rating"

Discussion in 'Noonan Classifieds' started by Will Hanna, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

Many of you over the years have asked us for a way to rate buyers and sellers, good or bad.

We now have a "trader rating"

You can either click the username of the buyer/seller or go to their ad. You will see an option "Trader History."

Click the submit feedback option, then tell us whether it was positive or negative with a comment.

Just another way to show the stand up people from the not so stand up.

Let us know your thoughts!

2. Blown5402

Blown5402 Member

Excellent and it is a very small racing world out there!!! THANK YOU!! Jim from TN

3. Will Hanna

Staff Member

4. tfb37

tfb37 New Member

When Mr Hanna offer this opportunity ,why not use it (for how long it will last)
    Mr Hanna offerd a damaged msd 44 mag with a big cap and we came to an agreement.Mr Hanna was quick to respons to email and he sent me an invoice that I payed,after that the time for email response increased.
    When the mag arrived it came without rotor,the lid with the terminals and no crossdrive,and no answer to mail wondering why!
    So,No it was NOT a pleasure doing business with Mr Hanna !
    Peter

5. Will Hanna

Staff Member

Don't worry I'm not going to delete this.

There was a misunderstanding between me and the seller on getting you some small cap parts. That's on me. Not their fault.

The mag was shipped less than a week after you payed the invoice.

You emailed me on 12/17. I don't like making excuses but between Christmas and New Years I dropped the ball getting back in touch with you.

I thought I had enough parts at the shop to convert it back to small cap. I will go through it again and if I don't have the parts, I will buy them (used) and direct ship to your address via USPS in Europe.

As far as the parts and sale go, I sold you a MSD 44 generator that had been torched from a head gasket, as is for $1000 USD. As far as the cross drive, the customer ran RCD mag drive and I did not offer it with a cross drive/drive flange, and you didn't ask about it.

But again, most of this comes from me dropping the ball in getting back to you and a few miscommunications that fall back on me. I will get you the small cap parts and update the whole world when I do. Sorry you didn't have the buying experience you hoped for and I wish you the best.

6. jay70cuda

jay70cuda Well-Known Member

I've been on here for year and have met will at pri show. He is a very stand up individual as it comes . I've bought several parts from him. Always was exactly as stated.

7. tfb37

tfb37 New Member

Will,I don't think there's anything wrong with my buying experience.You are not the first one ,on here,who I have bought from,but the others have informed about modifications thay my have done.
    The only small cap parts you provided,was 4 (!) used small cap rotors,giving me the impression you were cleaning out your shop!
    On the invoice was "MSD 44 small cap hardwere 35$" but they was not in the box you sent ! And as you wrote,you didn't answer the mail.Do you expect me to be satisfied ?
    Peter

8. tfb37

tfb37 New Member

Was at the post office the other day,and picked up a package from Will Hanna,containing the missing parts.Now I have got all the parts,
    thanks !!!