Radio Interrupter Post

Discussion in 'PSI Superchargers Tech Questions' started by Will Hanna, Apr 5, 2005.

1. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

Hey, I know right now everyone is still in shock from this. I know people posting this have genuinely good intentions, however, the dust has yet to settle from this terrible accident. First, lets give this deal some time before we start looking for answers. Second, doing something just for the sake of doing something may create more problems and potentially make them more dangerous.

There are certain inherent risks in drag racing, any occupation, and life in general. Safety Requirements, rules, awareness, and risk management can help lower the risk involved in something, but not totally eliminate it. As bad as we want and need to strive towards eliminating risk in drag racing, there very well had been nothing that could have, nor will prevent such a freak deal from happening. Unfortunately, the only first hand data can come from the team to try to examine this. Nearly all of us, including myself are working with second hand data. I think it is only just that we allow these team members and family some time to deal with their loss before we all start coming up with reasons and fixes. I'm not going to let this site become a list of 'coulda beens.' As I've said before, this tragic accident was a freak freak deal.

I understand many of you are looking to help, but for the present, let's respect the family, team and friends in their time of mourning.

Will Hanna
    InsideTopAlcohol.com