Phil Burkart Jr

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by sportsman fan, Dec 7, 2006.

1. Frankie

Frankie Jr. Dragster

How true. Besides there are plenty of adults on this site that entitled to their opinions or not dont always think before they hit the submit button. Ive been there a time or two. Oh did I just think that out loud ;) :D

2. NITRO743

NITRO743 new

Tony & Frankie,
    I hear you both loud and clear, been there-done that...
    But he has tipped the boat over and is trying to take down some very respectable people and companies...
    I'm trying to save the boy from drowning, instead of sitting back and watching him pull them down with him!!

3. bud7291

bud7291 New Member

Bazemore/Worsham

Just to clarify, I have stated that those people could be great people. I am not trying to bring down anyone or smear names. I have apologized for making statements regrding people that probably should have not been said.

As for going easy on me, don't! The reason I log onto ITA is to get involved with people in the sport and to learn the trades. This thread taught me a lesson that I needed before I got in a position where I could really burry myself. If you ever see anything that I say that you think innappropriate or anything of the sort, bash away! Heck, send me hate mail or threats for all I care. Now at least I know not to open my mouth again...

CJ Curtsinger

4. NITRO743

NITRO743 new

CJ,
    No one wants you to stop posting on here...
    There is always room and time for reasonable and responsible debating and opinions... Most of us on here have stepped on toes... I wish I were 17 and learned these lessons...
    You're man enough to apologize, and most of us are bigger men and accept it...
    You learned something today, and that is important...
    Just don't drive the bus into the lake with others in it...
    We are cool Bro!!
    I understand the PM also... Thanks

AA/RAY