ONE POST?

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by Rapid Transit, Oct 17, 2003.

1. Rapid Transit

Rapid Transit New Member

Good grief did everyone get scared off? :eek:
    There has only been one post here all day!!!!
    Heeellllloooo....anyone out there? :confused:
    Kim :D

2. Nathan Sitko - 625 TAD/TAFC

**Raises hand** I'm here! Been a little too edgy in here the last few days with the new rule changes and all the arguing going on back and forth to post in here. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm getting pretty frustrated with coming here and reading the same thing every day-that being people arguing. It would be nice to come in here one day and read something else.

3. BAD Sis

BAD Sis New Member

I was waiting too. No one really answered alot of my questions except you ( Rap. Trans.) I guess no one really wants to get the fans informed . I read on one site about fans watching & keeping this class alive ( something to that effect), but I really don't know what to think about the differences. The bad thing is, if you don't know alot of the names in racing , you really don't know who is who, who is a -fuel, blown etc. I couldn't any way -except to get an idea from the posts. I can't say which I'd prefer --I guess it would have to be each driver or team etc. & how I thought they REALLY were. Like how they were towards fans, since that what I would see first. Any way, it's been interesting to read & try to learn, Would like more info as I can come by it.
    Thanks for the replies to those of you who have..whether it be good or bad. Just nice to know that some would like to pass on info..whether they agree with it or not. :D :D

4. WANNABE

WANNABE New Member

Yeah, it has been slow on here for a little while. But it will pick up. Just as the class will. There will be some problems with the rules, but after the first little bit of the year, things will level out and we will get back to what we love. Racing.
    Till then

5. Serge TAD 182

Serge TAD 182 New Member

Just affraid of misspelling some words in english again !!!!

Keep up posting Rapit Transit and hope you stay B/AD , we will have somebody in that class to look at and compare to our performance in the future. ( Hope we could be able to do as well as you )

From the ''Frenchie'' guy from Canada ( Some D-1 people call us Frenchie)
    ( Hope it is friendly!!!! )

Serge TAD 182

6. Lee Callaway

Lee Callaway The Gov

7. Rapid Transit

Rapid Transit New Member

Thank you Serge for the nice comments, and as far as I'm concerned we're stayin BAD.(LOL)

Bad Sis, hope you stick around long enough to see what good people there really are on here and at the track.

Lee! Hey! You guys racing anymore this year? I didn't get out much, and really missed seein alot of people.

Kim

8. was R4K

was R4K Member

I'm sitting here in the back [​IMG]
    Feeling bad for the little guy a/fd teams, cause it seems like they got the worst of the deal- The big guys will hardly blink, but some guys with larger cu. in engines will be hurt. By the way- I run a BAD. So I'm on the side of the fence inhabited by Racers, not wether they run alki or nitro.

9. David Smith

David Smith Member

Bad Sis the Top Alcohol Classes are my favortie cars in NHRA Dragracing. Thanks to these variuos message board sites I have been able to meet alot of the Top Alcohol Teams and become good friends with some of the drivers, Family members and crew members as they all treat me great when I come around there pits. So if your a fan of the Top Alcohol Class it should not matter who is in a A/fuel Dragster,Blown Dragster or a Funnycar. People are people and should be judged for who they are not what type of car they drive. I can tell you one thing though! good thing we do not communicate with keyboards in the pits :D lol

David

[ October 18, 2003, 04:22 PM: Message edited by: David Smith ]