Off Season Favorites - Freeform Poll

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by MaineAlkyFan, Nov 28, 2016.

1. MaineAlkyFan

MaineAlkyFan Active Member

Thanksgiving got me thinking of family, which got me thinking about how the alcohol classes are family. Funny car or dragster, we all enjoy the class, generally rooting each other along or comparing notes, parts & a helping hand.

That said, what is your favorite 'Alky Family Relative Team' from the other side of the pits? If you are a Funny Car guy, who is your dragster fave, If you are a Dragster guy who is you funny car fave. I'll swap feet first.

My favorite dragster team is McPhillips Racing . I lived in Reading for several years in the 90's, and (as a spectator) always rooted for the local boys from the home track. Only when I started working with Tigges Racing did I fill in the details of how family oriented the McPhillips team is, how they have been at it forever out of their own pocket and keep making that number on the wing smaller & smaller. They are always a pleasure to hang around with, have the coolest dog in the pits, and maintain an absolutely beautiful car year in and year out. Of course, the other affinity we have with them is sharing the Reading Regional winner's circle. Rooting for you guys till you fly that #1...

Chris Saulnier - Team Tigges
    Mechanic Falls, Maine