Not recieved a single nut or bolt yet!!!

Discussion in 'Classifieds Buyer/Seller Feedback' started by Vxssgen111, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Vxssgen111

Vxssgen111 Member

I need to get in contact with someone who talks to Jim rowoldt on a frequently basis. Like I posted several threads regarding this deal. Yes he does have the parts etc but they are in no good use sitting in other peoples workshops. He hasn't returned my email/calls or other peoples. All I want is for my stuff do be shipped the way it is. I no my block is currently getting repaired by ajpe which is fine. But the remaining of my parts are at a workshop which need repairs and they are waiting on Jim to give them parts. Well I don't want him to give them anything to fix em. I want him to let me pick up my stuff and ill get it fixed at my cost coz waiting for him is like waiting for Xmas again and I can't afford to wait that long. I'll wear the cost of fixing the heads I just want the ok to get my stuff as I've paid for in October 2013. $21,500US. I just want my parts as this guy is a total loser buying time for wat reason who knows. So if anyone talks to him on a frequently basis please get in contact with me. Regards Adam. Genydragracing@hotmail.com

2. Vxssgen111

Vxssgen111 Member

So this is where I'm at he vanished and I gotta pay additional money to AJPE and another place to retrieve my parts to tallying $3250 this guy is the most biggest scumbag in the USA.