NMR on WRSN 98.9 Talk Radio

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by F/C Girl, Dec 8, 2006.

1. F/C Girl

F/C Girl New Member

Happy Holidays everyone, I know this isn't about some of the technical issues here but it's always good for Drag Racing & especially Our Class.

WRSN -- 98.9 talk radio of Nashvile has a weekly Hot Rod talk show at 10:00 pm Central time on Tuesday Nights. On December 12th, there is a Nascar guy (don't know the name) that is on there first, and then I'll be on there at 11:30 PM.

If you're bored and still up (West Coasters :D ) you can log on and listen at:

www.radiofreenashville.org

Could be good fun and I have no idea of the topic of conversation at this time.

Take care and again, Happy Holidays!!!!!

Nancy

2. Frankie

Frankie Jr. Dragster

You go Nancy!

All that publicity for you and the team is great to hear!

3. F/C Girl

F/C Girl New Member

Thanks Frankie!!!!!

Hopefully I'll get a good plug in there for Top Alcohol class as a whole!!!

:cool: :cool:

4. RichardH

RichardH Member

Right on Nancy! Things look like they are going very well for you and wish you all the best of luck! You go girl! One question, will the mascot be helping in the interview? (forgot what his/her name is) Who was it that kidnapped it? Wasnt that at Dallas? That was hallarious! Take care...... Richard

5. Funnycarsrule

Funnycarsrule Member

Way to go Nancy!!! I'm sure you got all our names down to give us all a plug right?????lol You'll do great!! Mike

6. F/C Girl

F/C Girl New Member

thanks guys, MuShuu, he is the dragon from Mulan voiced by Eddy Murphy. I don't know if he should speak, the Lewis's might get hauled off for dragon-knapping, or dragon-homicide :D :D

Good thing non of the S/G or Stocker's ran into each other stopping, starring and laughing!!!!!!

I'll get as many names in as I can -- not even sure what we're going to talk about yet, so put your name out there for me just so I don't forget and turn blonde on all of ya :D

7. bud7291

bud7291 New Member

Radio

Ill tune in. The website will allow me to listen online (I already checked), so even us eastern racers can hear you.

Good luck!

CJ Curtsinger

8. Funnycarsrule

Funnycarsrule Member

Nancy, that hurt my feelings!!! There's nothing wrong with blondes!!!lol

9. F/C Girl

F/C Girl New Member

Where's that LMAO dude when you need him,

that was funny!!!!!!

Thanks for your support, I'm really looking forward to it.

10. F/C Girl

F/C Girl New Member

YIKES, I just received word from the DJ that hosts this show, he is still recovering from Stomach surgery and thought he was going to be released from the Doc to go in, but he's had to postpone.

I'll repost when this is rescheduled.

How Bizarre indeed.

happy holidays everyone,
    Nancy

11. Funnycarsrule

Funnycarsrule Member

Good luck tonite Nancy!!!! Don't be to nervous knowing that we will all be listening!!! Do you remember how to pronounce my name??HeeHee:D Make us proud, as I know you will!!!!!! Mike

12. Funnycarsrule

Funnycarsrule Member

OOOPPS, I Redlit!! I think you must type faster than me!!! We'll be waiting!!

13. F/C Girl

F/C Girl New Member

Yepper I do , I guess it's going to be next week now, so as soon as he confirms, I'll let all of you know.

Until then, off to Florida we go. :D

14. F/C Girl

F/C Girl New Member

Hi All, this is reschedule for Tomorrow night, so Mike, will you be there listening? :D

anyway, I'm scheduled to be on at 10:30 central time.

Talk to you all later,
    Nancy

15. Funnycarsrule

Funnycarsrule Member

You know I'll be listening!!! I'm sure you'll do GREAT!! We dont want you to get to nervous knowing ALL of us will be listening:eek: !! Go make us proud like I know you will. Mike

16. F/C Girl

F/C Girl New Member

Hey Mike, :D :D :D

Here is what the DJ just put up on My Space, any one out there a rockabilly fan? They'll be debuting some new stuff.

Join us for our Pre Christmas Show this Tuesday Night at 10pm central on WRFN 98.9 in Bellevue Tn or on the net at www.radiofreenashville.org with our special guest Top Alcohol Funny Car Driver JNancy Matter and The Hells Kittens Car Club. And of course our regular team of enthusiasts and racers The Car Show Girl Donna Mike From The East Coast Gear Heads. Our own NHRA Drivers Dawn. and Kayse Jones also Adarian of rodsandwheels.com Tune in and join the fun We are also debuting music this week from several Rockabilly Bands including Real Gone The Booze Bombs, Chrome Daddy and redebuting The Planet Boppers. We encourage all to participate you can call in to let us know what you think of the show talk about upcoming car/motorcycle shows and races or just to request a tune. And remember we are always looking for new music to play on our show and help promote your band. Car/motorcycle/truck or race related songs

17. Funnycarsrule

Funnycarsrule Member

I'm a rock fan, but I don't know about the abilly!!!:D :D With my hair I'm not sure I would fit in??? I guess I could go and not fix it for a week or two:eek: ! Again GOOD luck and we'll be listening here in beautiful and freezing Kansas!!!Mike

18. jhart

jhart New Member

Is this gonna be a call-in show so we'll all have the opportunity to ask Nancy Matter those burning questions?

19. Funnycarsrule

Funnycarsrule Member

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!:D :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Hey Nancy if I can get ahold of Chuckie I'll have him call in!!!LMAO

20. F/C Girl

F/C Girl New Member

Hey Mike, I just got that, very funny!!!!!!!!! What do you suppose he'll wanna know first?

and Jimmy, what ever type of questions are you speaking about????

:D

Last edited: Dec 19, 2006