New funny car underbody coating

Discussion in 'PSI Superchargers Tech Questions' started by FMFC573, Oct 31, 2008.

1. Dave Germain

Dave Germain New Member

Bill, I have mine, haven't applied it yet though. I am still waiting for it to warm up enough to pressure wash the underside of the body first. They were pretty decent people to deal with except for the cost. Dave Germain

2. Bill Naves

Bill Naves Member

paint

if I read it correctly, EVERYONE is eligible for $160 per gallon rebate from TPR' Check it out!! Merry Christmas ..I think

3. G. HOWLAND

G. HOWLAND Member

After reading my destructions from the paint, in order to get the Christmas present, you have to mount their decal on the windshield post closest to the roof as possible and send or e-mail a picture to mail@tpr2.com including team name and address, your adress, e-mail and phone number. I was told by Wizard's the rebate was $190.00 but I could have heard incorrectly. Also, I contacted a friend of mine who is a UPS center manager and he said the best way was to air overnight ship and it would not freeze. The cargo planes are somewhat climate controlled. I did this and got a whopping $170.00 overnight charge so there went my rebate but, I have the paint now and wanted to apply it before painting the body.

Greg