New D1 TAFC Team?

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by Pat McGill, Jan 26, 2004.

1. Hokes Racing

Hokes Racing Moderator

man bet Shelly Howard and Ashley Force and all the other T/Ad drivers have a heck of a mess

J/K

Lanny

2. Brownman

Brownman New Member

SEE WHAT I MEAN? You guys ROCK!!
    Brownman

3. tjenna

tjenna Top Alcohol

Isn't Franny M. from that neck of the woods?

Why Funnycar vs. Alcohol Dragster?

4. Brownman

Brownman New Member

Correct Franny is just about 5 miles down the road. We don't know him but I've seen the boy drive...or should I say fly! I'm told he is a very nice guy and a talented racer.Watched him at the grove 2 years back and said to my son "that's what I want to do" he looked at me and said" hey POP.your nuts! Flew out to the winter testing at Arizona Raceway last year and spoke with Cy Chestermann for a while. He lit up his car and I again said to my son " this is where we need to be".Kid just roller his eyes. Today he is pumped and waiting to give it a ride.
    We tried to buy Frans car when it was up for sale before. It went to Danny P...... a local racer. I spoke to him last year at the races and he is a super guy. Offered some advice for the FNG'S and any help he could give us. Alot of the guys in D1 are like this. Alot of them are out of pocket racers without Toter homes and spare motors. As long as these guys are around the Alky ranks will stay strong. I like what I've seen so far.....but then we have yet to make apass in the new car. Thanks Again.....Brownman