Need Crew Help

Discussion in 'Crewmembers Wanted or For Hire' started by Jordan Pawlick, Mar 15, 2009.

1. Jordan Pawlick

We are a TAFC team looking for crew help out of Edmonton Ab for the 2009 season looking for crew help if green help applies we will train the person. We pay for rooms food beer and travel as well but needs valid passport to join our team

Jordan

780-686-2125

2. neverenuff510

neverenuff510 New Member

what exactly are you looking for this crew member to do?

3. Jordan Pawlick

well what wew are looking for right now is a guy to help out the motor guy and a second guy on the clutch as well and it all depends on experance and if totaly green well start out at the bottom and then first get to know the car and then move up in the ranks if he or she show potental and a good attuide as well and come out to the shop once in a while or more if you desire

4. neverenuff510

neverenuff510 New Member

well i have some experience with BAE. I am currently on a TAH race crew and do all the bottom end assembly. And about going to the shop i dont live near by so i dont how well that would work out. I mean if we can figure something out im interested

5. Jordan Pawlick

well for starters do you live in edmonton and if you do i have 2 guys that usally come out fron there to go out to the shop and you could get a lift from them but give me a shout when you get a chance

Jordan

780-686-2125

6. neverenuff510

neverenuff510 New Member

im sorry i miss read you post.. i thought it said you were out of edmonton not need help from there sorry