Mag 44 or 10 plus

Discussion in 'PSI Superchargers Tech Questions' started by moparchris440, Jan 11, 2009.

1. JSracing

JSracing New Member

No I read it. I was just posting some reference info about millijoules not being the only criteria. I work with large HP for gas compression, so I've done a little research on both types. I don't doubt the 10 has that. It's certainly a nice box. I'd love to have one but for now my little Mag 20 will have to suffice.

2. quickie70

quickie70 New Member

guys using the elecromotive... quick question.

I had a friend with an original xdi (non programmable, just the knobs on the end). He had issues with starting it. Since it would fire 1 and 6 plugs at the same time (I think that was the problem... don't quote me) it would backfire out of the carb and catch the car on fire all the time. Is the XDI2 better with this? Has anyone else had any issues with this? I'm in the market for new ignition, and I'm into the idea of DIS and the PC programmable features.

3. craig moss

craig moss Member

xdi

Mine will backfire out the exhaust sometimes no big deal you can spin the motor and then light it I have also noticed if I squirt the hell out of it that is don't do it give me a call and we can talk 918 271 0154 Craig:cool::D

4. jeff/21

jeff/21 New Member

we are looking to go to a crank trigger system either a xdi2 or msd with a rcd pick-up
    this is in a wet environment inboard hydro racing i'll be calling both on monday to see what they say we are using pro-mag now any input would be appreciated