Latest on the IHRA A/FC situation

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by Will Hanna, Dec 20, 2006.

1. mike kirk

mike kirk New Member

I like it, " The Al Factor " could make a good bumper sticker.

2. mike kirk

mike kirk New Member

All we want is a safe place to race with good competition. Les is correct, it is their playground, they make the rules and lay out the guidelines. As for our team, the plan is to start slow getting our feet wet and to go from there. Hopefully we too can provide some good competition at some point during the year. And to who ever is involved in trying to make this happen....Thank You very much.
    Mike Kirk
    www.konrodzracing.com

3. konrodz

konrodz Member

By the way Les and crew, Happy Hoildays to all.

4. Tim Stevens

Sounds like we have some new blood coming into the class? I also know some of us "part-timers" are planning on attending a LOT more events too. Even Freddie is going to take that screw off and play at a couple (sorry to rat you out Mark)! Should be a strong and competitive class in 07, Happy Holidays yo all

5. Dan Martin

Dan Martin New Member

Hey Les, Rob, Bob,Pat, happy holidays! Hope all is well up in the great white north!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!From all of us at Burner Racing.................Dan

6. Les Mellows

Les Mellows New Member

Merry Christmas to all !

Cheers Dan ! ....... Merry Christmas to All from Atchison Racing . have a great Holiday and Good Health To all Racers and Families and best of luck in '07.
    Regards , Les, Rob, Pat, Kalamahoon,Shelly, Bob and Maxine.

P.S - Everybody get your snowmobiles out and let the rain wash them off ....... except you Mike (Pavia) you're still grounded !:D

7. Mike Pavia

Mike Pavia Member

Awe c'mon, I just got a new one 2 weeks ago.

8. Brownman

Brownman New Member

Hey Mike

Mike........don't have a number for Mickey or the gang from the trash haulers. Please extend to them my "Thanks" for the super effort they all gave to us at the Atco event. The whole gang came over and rebuilt the clutch and other items on our car while Mickey took me to clutch school. They spent alot of time helping us. At the same time Frank Manzo was teaching us how to rebuild the Lenco. We didn't get to make another run and went home without wally (Again!) It was agreat time and so common a sight in the pits at D1. Just saw the photo of our pits on (Dave Smith) web and it reminded me of how hard those guys worked. Manzo would tell you that he was just "bored and looking for somethig to do". We all know better and the FNG's are glad to be on the charitable end of thier gifts. Happy Holidays to all and thank you!
    Brownman and the FNG's (Chris Brown 137 ta/fc "Da Fly"):D

9. john348

john348 Top Alcohol

He we are the first of the year, and still no definite answer yet!!
    Wonder if we will be racing there this year???
    Not looking good ...