Jan. 1, 2019, Classifieds advertising policy will be strictly enforced.

Discussion in 'Noonan Classifieds' started by Will Hanna, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

Starting Jan. 1, 2019, I will start strictly enforcing the InsideTopAlcohol.com advertising policy on the web classifieds and on our Facebook classifieds.

The posting of new products and services is reserved for our advertisers. If you are not an advertiser, this is not allowed.

If you buy and sell parts on a regular basis. Whether you have an official business or do it as a hobby for beer money, it's considered a business for the sake of posting here on ITA. This includes consignment sellers.

If you are a race team or a business getting rid of RACING inventory, that's fine. If XYZ Racing products is selling a motor out of their 'house' race car, that's different than selling the XYZ Billet Trunion Bearing supports.

I can offer a variety of packages to come up with a fair package for you to be able to use this classifieds as a business. It's only fair to those who do advertise and pay.

We hope you understand, and look forward to working with those of you who want to continue posting here.

I can be reached at 979.415.4959 or will.hanna@insidetopalcohol.com

2. jay70cuda

jay70cuda Well-Known Member

Can we have an example of posting on a regular basis? Is that considered posting weekly ? What if you only post maybe once a month? Or once every couple months? I’m confused here? Is this to stop people from buying 1 ad and then just keep adding to it and never buying another ad?

3. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

What I mean is if you are buying parts strictly to resell and make a profit- on a regular basis.

The grey area that I don't want to start enforcing is if a racer buys a motor from someone for the short block but doesn't want the heads/rockers/intake, so he sells them on here.

Now if you bought a motor, and used the mag drive and the hold down clamp for your own car and are selling the long block minus mag drive to make some money, that's kind of where it crosses the line.

I'm all for people making money. I just can't charge people for the privilege and allow others to do it for free.