IHRA F/C 8 car field ? ! ? !

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by SNAPPY, Jul 22, 2005.

1. Nathan Sitko - 625 TAD/TAFC

This probably should be a completely different thread, but since you brought it up...I'm 20 years old, got my TAD license at 17, now driving TAFC - learned EVERYTHING I know including the driving aspect from my dad, other family drivers, and my grandpa. If all "kids today" (remember, I'm one of them) have the inability to listen to their parents on something like learning how to drive a race car, then whats to say they're going to listen to their crew cheif, tuner, or even an instructor at a racing school?? I can see your point on the money aspect, but I foot part of the bill for our car which I licenced and I know how much it costs to run my own car, especially during licensing, making upwards sometimes of 10 runs and not getting paid for them could end up just as expensive as a racing school.

Just my 2 cents.

[ August 12, 2005, 02:52 PM: Message edited by: Nathan Sitko - 625 TAD/TAFC ]

2. Manmana

Manmana Guest

Well Nathin, your parents are one of the lucky ones, 10 runs , 2 motors whats that about $90.000,thats what it cost that guy, i had to quit afther the first motor,and 3 runs with no listaning you keep listening to your papy, he obviesly has done a good job,go dad,and grampa, but i still say let frank do it with there own money.

3. T.Smith

T.Smith Top Dragster

Amen to that Bruce.