IBAA web site

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by Prospector, Jan 16, 2004.

1. T.Smith

T.Smith Top Dragster

Lets get some things straight.
    Me driving or working on anything has nothing to do with my opinion on 7.50 funny cars. I'm speaking on this subject from a fans point of view. If that is where one wants to cut there teeth, then fine, have at it.

I find it funny that none of you tramps have any type of response to my 10 year old brother's comments. That is what he said!

There some all steel doorslammers here in the Chicago area that run 7.50's. Why not set yourself away from a crowd and run a 6.90 index?
    Hell, if cost is such an issue, run out the back door to the 1/8 mile mark. Or come up with some rules that keep the cost down and run out the back door. Yes it's important to put on a show, but somehow you need to put on a race(not a contest!) in the middle of all that.

2. ch3no2

ch3no2 New Member

All racing is cool, but if a Suzuki in the other lane can beat you and your driving a "funnycar" it's not that cool.

3. reguracer

reguracer New Member

I think your hiding behind your little brothers statements.
    I'll bet a ton of Top Fuel teams are lining up to have a crack at a guy like you!

Can you imagine a real Top Fuel driver, standing in an open forum , say, like the staging lanes, and expounding his dislike for the slower cars?

Methinks your going to be a wanna-be for a long time.