Hemi style front mag drives

Discussion in 'PSI Superchargers Tech Questions' started by KC23, Aug 25, 2004.

1. KC23

KC23 New Member

I am wanting to move the mag to the front of the motor Like a hemi off to the side .. I run the same stuff everyone else does Donovan gear drive with a fowler front cover with 7 bolt front cam cover is it possible to add to what i already have between the fuel pump and the cover? or will i need to but a new gear drive,cover and mag drive parts ? I know this is a silly question but i have never seen it talked about and people dont just offer this on web pages or in books

2. d johnson

d johnson Top Alcohol

fowler makes the stuff you need we used the grar drive and gut thr rest form jeff at fowler hope this help

3. adam

adam New Member

hi i am chassing 1 of those front timming cover and and mag drive to suit big block chev do u have fowlers ### , need it to suit msd mag !!!

4. altered boy

altered boy Outlaw Altered

hey KC... i'm assuming that you are running a chevy then correct? and you are wanting to move the mag in front of the 1-3-5-7 cylinder head.

yeah fowler has the set up if that is the scenario you are talking about. it's called (or at least used to be called) a pioneer mag drive. it's an adaptor that goes on the donovan cover and also has a place to drive your pump off the front of it.

5. altered boy

altered boy Outlaw Altered