Fontana / Miner Bros. Racing Engine

Discussion in 'PSI Superchargers Tech Questions' started by wmsthree, Feb 11, 2006.

1. ALKY4sure

ALKY4sure New Member

Tyler;
    I let him slide before because I thought he was joking :rolleyes: or just plain ignorant:eek: , now I know he wasn't joking.
    Gerry Woz

2. Worms

Worms Member

Gerry Woz,
    I'm the foreign guy that came looking at your deal at Las Vegas Nat.event in 2004, I was interested in going the Fontana / MBR route, and you and Mark showed me around everything, which was very much appreciated. I ended up buying an engine off Bob, couldn't be more happier with it, have only run in a limited overdrive class - 68% o.d.- and went 2.5 tenths under and 10 mph over the national records on the first full pass, and the car was 250 lbs overweight. The engine is excellent to work on, and considering that it is the only one in this country, Bob's help and advice has been great. I think I might have convinced him to even come over here for a look, pretty amazing since he told me he hasn't ever had a passport! I should be coming over sometime later in the year, I'll look you guys up.

Regards and good luck.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2006
  3. ALKY4sure

ALKY4sure New Member

Worms;
    Nice to hear from you, glad to see you are enjoying yourself racing this combo. You are welcome in our pits anytime.:D . Should I ask how you got the nickname of Worms?...:) let's see some pictures of that car. Later..

4. Worms

Worms Member

Gerry Woz, check your p.m's.