Flamholc Racing Wins ADRL Promod at the Rock

Discussion in 'PSI Superchargers Tech Questions' started by Mike Canter, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Mike Canter

Mike Canter Top Dragster
    Staff Member

This should probably go on the Pit Buzz but as you all know I spend my time here. Got to brag that Adam Flamholc won at ADRL season opener at the Rock in the legal ProMod class. Adam was on a rail the whole weekend and we have never gone so fast. During qualifying he ran a personal best of 3.86 at 193.7 mph with an unbelievable .955 sixty foot. This put us as number one. We made all the way to win the finals without having any major hiccups. The air was at 700 ft for the 3.86 run. It was great seeing all the other teams again after the winter. The fans at the Rock were great. I believe that we had more spectators there than at all last years ADRL races combined. I think that the new ADRL is going to be great. We will be running ProMod at the Gators this weekend so if there stop by and visit. After the Gators the ProMod is being shipped back to Sweden to run in the European FIA season which is their NHRA. Same rules. Adam also bought Frank Manzo's previous Funny Car and Adam is also going to drive that at the FIA races also. So instead of Adam and crew flying from Sweden to here for the races I am going to have to fly over there which will be fun.

Would like to thank Mike Janis senior and junior who make our Roots blower at Jan-Cen. Without that supercharger we could never have run so fast last year and at so far this year at the Rock.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2013
  2. noiraude

noiraude Member

congratulations!!:D:D

3. jody stroud

jody stroud ZOMBIE Top Dragster

Great job Mike ....plus it was good to finally meet you in person. Good luck this year!

4. JustinatAce

JustinatAce Member

Nice job Mike and team!

5. outracer

outracer Member

Great job guys glade to see you do so well

6. lucky devil

lucky devil Member

Very well done to Adam and the complete team , great job too Mike , a true font of knowledge.

Adam and the team , must have more air mile than anyone I know....very well deserved.

See you all at Santa Pod.... Wayne

7. GTPerf

GTPerf Member

congratulations Mike and all of the team good job all the way around!