Don Hudson sighting in Sonoma!

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by Russ Parker, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Russ Parker

Russ Parker Member

What does fishing and hogs have to do with this?

Hey Jim, if you have the time my dad could use the help. Coho fishing has been awesome off the Oregon coast. Next up, Buoy 10 in Astoria. Woohoo!

Kerry, turnabout is fair play. You should let one of us racers check your new hawg before you ride it (probably too late). I DON'T CARE IF IT IS NEW, SHOW ME THE CERT ON THAT SEAT PAD. THOSE PEGS ARE NOT LEGAL, READ THE DARN RULE BOOK. WE'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PUMP THE MOTOR, WE WERE INFORMED YOU'RE RUNNING TOO MANY CUBES.
    You planning a road trip with former TAD champ Mitch Meyers? Now if we could just get Don Hudson on a hawg (with Danika on the back and Don wearing one of those shirts, you know what it says). Sounds like the making of a great joke - so...a NHRA tech guy, ex-TAD champ and Don Hudson walk into a bar...

Last edited: Aug 6, 2009
  2. Russ Parker

Russ Parker Member

and Brad L. says..................

3. Brad L

Brad L Member

"Any seats available?" The tech guy wouldn't budge. Hudson's seat didn't pass inspection. Thankfully, the ex-TAD racer retired his.

4. Jim Peters

Jim Peters New Member

Tech Man--- Russ --- Don

Kerry You need to throw away that fake tree and buy a fresh Oregon grown Christmas Tree this year from Quesnell. Support the racer big guy. My wife has the security lock on my computer Rated G only. TREEMAN :rolleyes:

Russ Smoked fish is great, Tell your dad to bring some to the track and share with the rest of world. Tell Wayne hi for me Jim.

Don Great job on your #. I wish I could have been there to drink some of your Coors Light, yours tastes better than mine. Are you going to Medford.
    Cheers