Do you need a Crew member?

Discussion in 'Crewmembers Wanted or For Hire' started by Tom Savage, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Tom Savage

Tom Savage New Member

Hello to everyone, my Name is Tom Savage. I am a recent graduate of the Universal Technical Institute auto and diesel tech school in Exton, PA. and I am looking for a team to grow my racing career with.

I have had an interest in Drag Racing since I was young. My personal drag racing history is short but I would say very exciting so far. While in tech school I met and drove a high 11 sec door car for a gentleman out of West Chester PA. I then met up with a Nostalgia Alcohol Funny Car team and volunteered to crew with those cars for the 2010 summer season. I have only had a brief experience with a fuel car as well because a gentleman I met through crewing with the funny cars owns a front engine fuel dragster. I have helped him only twice while he made some license runs this fall. I also have some limited tuning experience through a former employer. I unfortunately will be moving back to my home town and state (Northeastern Ohio) at the end of the month so I will no longer be able to crew with these cars.

I love this sport and wish to continue to participate in it. Whatever job you have I am willing to learn and do to the best of my ability. I will ask questions if I am unsure, I will possibly make suggestions if something can be smoother or work better, I have a good work ethic, I can learn fairly quickly, and I wish to learn all that I can.

If you are looking for someone and you feel I would make a good fit, PLEASE contact me or let me know so I can contact you and we can start what could be a beneficial relationship for the both of us!

Thank you to all who take the time to read this!
    Tom Savage
    Email: Savage1021@gmail.com (I will be more than happy to provide further contact info after an email exchange.)

2. Tom Savage

Tom Savage New Member

Thank you so much to all of you who took the time to look at this add. I am happy to say that I have found a position with a team this coming season. I can not wait for Gainsville and wish everyone a very safe and happy racing racing season!