Dave Hirata Atlanta preview

Discussion in 'Alcohol Racing News' started by Will Hanna, Apr 24, 2007.

1. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

HIRATA MOTORSPORTS to re-start points chase at Hot-lanta

The Hirata Motorsports, Skull Shine, Torco Racing Fuels team was anxiously prepping to get their 2007 “Land of the Winners” division 3 points chase started. With a semi final finish at the 2007 Gatornationals Nationals at Gainesville, FL. the team feeling is very positive going into the HOT-lanta (Atlanta) national.

2000 was our last trip to Atlanta. We came back with a Wally too. So I hope to rekindle my friendship with ole Waldo and bring him back to Lowell, IN. This little lay off has given us some freshen up time, since the div 3 race in Indy got postponed till July. But, my other drive and motivation is the world champ and now current E.T. and M.P.H. record holder. If that don’t motivate anyone, you better stay in bed watch re-runs of Dr. Phil all day. He motivates me like the Santos/O’Bannon team did years ago. To be the best you got to mix it up with the best. Our last two races have been semi final finishes. That ole Wally is a commin.

I got the best crew and friends in the world: Pete Brady, Chrystal & Zach Ingram, Carolyn & Dean Davies, Dale Bollerud, Byron Inouye, Jim Courson, my Mom & Dad, my girl Molly.

We also want to dedicate our season to Eric Medlen and his family. It is a tragic loss. He will not be forgotten.

Support those who support us and drag racing: Torco Racing Fuels, Skull Shine, Skull Gear, NGK Spark Plugs, Fram, R&R Racing Components, Full Bore Products, NAPA Service Auto Parts, Rose RV Sales, Nitroplate, Goodridge Hoses, and Impact. They make our racing possible.

www.torco.com Torco Racing Fuels. Skull Shine, Skull Gear, Mach Accelerator, Evan Knoll, Latrell Preston and the whole gang.

www.ngk.com NGK spark plugs. Spark plugs for the quickest & fastest a/fuel dragsters. Spark plugs and oxygen sensors for your everyday vehicle.

www.hiratamotorsports.com Lowell Body Shop, Lowell Automotive & Radiator, HAMMER'D. Quality and service since 1956.

www.NAPAServiceAutoParts.com 2 locations serving Northwest Indiana

www.fullborerace.com Full Bore Products for the serious racer.

www.rrconnectingrods.com Connecting rods, oil pumps, injectors

www.roservsales.com Rose RV Sales: for RV’s, travel trailers, mobile homes and parts.

www.nitroplate.com Header coating for go and show.

www.impactraceproducts.com Bill Simpson’s Impact Race Products. Race On

www.goodridge.net The worlds leading supplier of hose and fittings. Push the limits