Crower Lifters

Discussion in 'PSI Superchargers Tech Questions' started by Dragsterbus, Mar 2, 2009.

1. REEHL EQUIPMENT

REEHL EQUIPMENT Authorized Merchant

Phone number and location, too.

I'm sure Chris from Cam Effects, who reads this forum, will want to contact you.

2. SAW

SAW New Member

I'm not trying to start anything but I can't afford to have a problem. I have two brand new sets in two motors and sure would hate to have a problem. Anyone else running them? Hard to base an opinion on only one person's experience.

Thanks for the info.

3. REEHL EQUIPMENT

I've sold a LOT of them, and Miner sells them, BAE sells them,Gary Burgin sells them overseas.

I have yet to have a complaint.

CALL me at the shop on Mon. and I'll give you Chris' number, and you can call him yourself.

I'm sure Chris will be on here to tell his side of the story as soon as he sees this.

626 815-8815

4. roller

roller New Member

We had an issue with a small group of lifters that were not assembled correctly. After being called about the first failure I recomended that all of the lifters from that group be sent back to have new axles installed. After this recomendation however, Some chose to disregard it and sell those parts well knowing they could fail. After a couple more failures, and me stressing the point of not shipping them to any one until they are repaired, some still went out, and those people who had already purchased were not informed that they needed to be sent back and not run! I have received most of these parts back and have rebuilt them and given customers an additional set at no charge, for the inconvienience.
    ANYONE, That has been stonewalled by a former distributor saying that I am giving him the run around should contact me directly at 818.961.0318, So that I can address and resolve any issues. Currently I recommend buying our parts either from REEHL EQUIPMENT, BAE,MINER BROTHERS RACING,SONNY’S RACING ENGINES,BAMBER RACING ENGINES or contacting us direct. Thank You! Chris

Last edited: Jan 11, 2010
  5. roller

roller New Member

P.S. We have not had any issues since that group of parts!

6. JohnsonLifterJoe

JohnsonLifterJoe New Member

I'm Looking for info too

I was asked by one of my customers to anylize a set of 937 Cam FX lifters. Ext valve rollers were very rough and had quite a bit of play. I was very suprized when he told me they had a full season on them without a rebuild. I thought it was comon practice to rebuild at least the Ext after each race?

(1200lbs nose press ... 450 seat ... 1700HP bosted to 2500hp with Nitrous.)

He wants me to build a more reliable lifter or Improve the one he has!

7. REEHL EQUIPMENT

Hey Johnson Lifter Joe,look above your post, and find Cam Effects number in Chris' post, and contact him.

8. REEHL EQUIPMENT

Well, Johnson Lifter Joe, how's the lifter project going?

Or was this a hit and run post?

9. REEHL EQUIPMENT

Back to the top!