Columbus TAD Field

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by David Smith, Sep 21, 2003.

1. David Smith

David Smith Member

What a Nice strong Field of cars in Columbus this weekend! 5.52 bump

Way to go Marty 5.35!

Big Surprise to see Jeff Wilson not make the cut. This opens the door for Marty Thacker or Bill Riecert to catch up in the Division 3 points race bigtime if either one can pull off a victory today. This will defintely make things interesting in a few weeks with Noble Oklahoma and Darlington Division Races comming up as some teams out there will be chasing points down.

2. Rapid Transit

Rapid Transit New Member

Thanks David! I'm with you, Yea Marty & Team! As you can see I didn't make it this weekend, Mitch was suppose to have a Junior League Football game on Saturday, and I still can't get myself to go back to that track yet. But if we can pull off a win there, maybe that would help. Marty ha called and kept me updated on things too.

I just wanted to say a "Good Job Guys!" to David, Brian, Mike,and Mike of the Weber Racing gang. They have really stepped up this year and ran their best pass ever with a 5.506 @254.52. If I'm not mistaken that is about a tenth better than their previous best.
    Kim :D

3. David Smith

David Smith Member

Marty looking Good Kim after 1 round another .30 run [​IMG] Looks like the fixes you made to the car before Indy are paying off big dividends.

Mc Phillips over Riecert biggest suprise of round 1 in TAD. Glad to see Rich going rounds though they have struggled bigtime over the past two seasons and its good to see there hard work paying off.

Heartbreaker for Mick Snyder in round one .

[ September 21, 2003, 01:40 PM: Message edited by: David Smith ]

4. David Smith

David Smith Member

Congratulations Kim and Marty and the rest of the Rapid Transit/ Matrix Service Team!

Congrats also to Chuck Cheeseman for taking the win in Top Alcohol Funnycar.

Damn I am kicking myself for not going!

5. Rapid Transit

Rapid Transit New Member

Thanks David, Marty may not let me go with them anymore! Remind me to tell you in Joilet how Marty told me they had won.
    Congrats to the Cheeseman gang too!!!
    Way to go Drag Hag Sister! ;) :D And I couldn't be there with you to enjoy the win!!!! Kim