Clutch weight and Pedal?

Discussion in 'PSI Superchargers Tech Questions' started by Brownman, Mar 31, 2004.

1. Brownman

Brownman New Member

Reassembled the clutch with no changes. fabricated a new clutch pedal and attached it to the lenco, this time. Followed Nicks directions, step by step. Nothing binding, but still unclear as to why it would not release before? I'm told that if all the serial numbers are not lined up during assembly, that may cause a problem. Is anyone else running one of Bonnifantes set ups? Is anyone going to the test session at Maple Grove? I know at least one TAD Team will be there. Thanks Again....Brownman :confused:

2. Flamin Raymond

Flamin Raymond New Member

Brownman, John Headley will be at the Grove for testing in his Funny Car, not sure about the Dragster. We us a Boninfonte clutch in both cars. Stop by. It's our first time out with a PSI. Hi KJC. Later, Brian

3. Serge TAD 182

Serge TAD 182 New Member

Hey Guys
    When that test session at Maple grove ???????

Serge

4. Flamin Raymond

Flamin Raymond New Member

Serge, The track rental for Maple Grove is for Friday April 16. I'm not sure if there are any more openings or not. If Interested I'll find out. Brian

5. Serge TAD 182

Serge TAD 182 New Member

Thanks Flaming Raymond....
    Too bad we did not know that earlier..

6. Brownman

Brownman New Member

Brian...........we are going to be on the trailer until we get some non-racing issues corrected. Won't be at the test session. Thanks for the offer! Good Luck....Brownman :D