Closing Arguments in the Parity Debate....

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by Will Hanna, May 29, 2006.

1. alky racer

alky racer New Member

Will I have not been to a race that you have been to this year yet but Iam sure we will run into each other at some of the later races. I was in topeka and will be in chicago. I will also be going to houston,noble, divisionals and be attending the dallas national. I know that a few a-fuel cars from div 4 are coming our way because its in there best intrest thats why our blown car is heading deep into there zone because its in there best intrest. If you have not figured it out I am some what involved with Jack O'Bannon Racing. I will take your bet but as I said I think it is a looser for you. As you can see Iam giving you an insight O'Bannon will be spending a lot of time in the midwest as the season goes on. Bob fry has always said if you want to be the man you have to beat the man. As you can see that team is going to live or die by that theory. Let me know what races you will be at and I will come introduce myself. Will just a question think Demke,Federlin, or O'Bannon can qualify in the top three this weekend? Lets get your picks for Chicago winners going early. Recent forcast shows temps in the 80s with some humidity. Thanks for the response hope to meet you soon.

2. Dan Lynch

Dan Lynch Member

Correction:

That was one really stout A-fuel car... Seems like something recently has affected them... I wonder what it is???

3. alky racer

alky racer New Member

Torrence and the rest of the Conway tuned cars did not perform as well as they have in the past and yes that is a suprise, but it is only one race. I dont think anyone has the wright to assume that they must of been cheating. I have said many of time that I would hope that we do not have anyone in this class that would go that far to win. Iam sure that Tom will have his cars running well at Chicago.

4. Henry Charest

Henry Charest New Member

NitroLand! Shutdown

Well, it seems that NitroLand! has finally had the plug pulled, due to the pinheads that used phoney names and other peoples' ID's. It is a shame to see it go, however, due to the content of the comments, it's hardly unexpected.
    Lets hope this site remains free and clear of the hatemongering, whining, name calling and general chaotic behavior that led to the demise of NitroLand!
    Henry